Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

wickedcrazyness

You will love it. And I am so happy someone else likes Voldemort :evil:

Vodermort kicks ass. Love the villian that beleives in their cause 100% without aqny remorse or any redeeming qualities. PURE EVIL, that's how i loike my villians, and Voldy i that in spades.

second, for me, ONLY to the Emperor in Star Wars (though that may change after I see Deathly Hallows)

I saw it last night. VERY VERY good but not the best IMO , my favourite always has and probably always will be the Goblet of Fire. this one was much darker, but very good. Poor Dobby though :( i knewit was coming but it was so sad, i nearly cried , PLUS he was the hero! he saved everyone!

I saw it last night. VERY VERY good but not the best IMO , my favourite always has and probably always will be the Goblet of Fire. this one was much darker, but very good. Poor Dobby though :( i knewit was coming but it was so sad, i nearly cried , PLUS he was the hero! he saved everyone!

That was kind of the point... :ninja:

Me too. Saw it last night. And I LOVED it (you were right, COP11 ;)). I wanna go see it again :laugh: I actually thought it was much better than the last one because they didn't change much from the books. And I did cry :cry2:

My favorites were the first three.

I also loved how they ended it. It was a good place to finish the movie, and I don't know how the heck I am going to wait until Summer 2011 <_<

My least favorites are the 3rd and the 6th. This last one is hands down my favorite, while the pacing was off, it felt like the book, and that's what was most important to me. The way they did the animation for the Deathly Hallows story sold me from the second it started, as did the locket scene... just superb.

My least favorites are the 3rd and the 6th. This last one is hands down my favorite, while the pacing was off, it felt like the book, and that's what was most important to me. The way they did the animation for the Deathly Hallows story sold me from the second it started, as did the locket scene... just superb.

It was a brilliant touch :wub:

Absolutely loved the movie btw, undoubtedly one of my favourites of the series :)

My least fav is Goblet of Fire. That movie...just was the worst one. Such an amazing book and it was not brought to screen very well.

Only thing that was amazing was the last scenes in the graveyard and Cedric's death and fathers reaction.

I love any of the first three. I loved five the most. My favourite one. Six was ok not the best not the worst.

DH Part 1 has now become my favourite. I loved it because it just felt like the book. When the other ones sometimes did but most times didn't.

I thought the critics were exaggerating when they said it was very dark but I admit it was darker than i expected. I absolutely loved the fact they really did not shy away from the darkness and seriousness that was in the last book and they have definitely made it known that the they are truly at war in this film. It was simply amazing! The chase scene at the beginning, the deathly hallows animation, the locket scene, the final scene, etc. It really blew me away! :cry:

oh and I know have this crazy attraction to Scabior... :whistle: