Bellazon

The Best Vogue Cover....

Vogue Girl

Well.....styling in Laetitia's cover is too simple...but the font in Claudia's cover isn't matched well....

But I vote for Claudia.

Agreed! Casta's cover is boring at best, sure she look pretty... but that's about it. Not sure how that cover could conceive that as being THE BEST Vogue has to offer, that rights reserved for a Nadja cover x.x ... but that's besides the point, however Claudia's makes me stare, all kinds of blinky on my part. For the time [89-90] the big over the top French-Twist thing that was attacked with more Aqua Net than God is elegant...ish compared to the rest of the shanaigans of that era, yes I called them shanaigans.. Hypercolor T-Shirts holla! (cause everyone wants to see how hot your body is and just where you're starting to sweat right?) and pegged jeans, enuff said.... back on point.... do you people see the hair?! All kinds of wrong.

A moment of silence while we morn the loss of our beloved hypercolor shirts

hypercolor.gif

04-24-08-colorchange.jpg

Boring vs The Hair

The Hair aka Claudia - Because atm I'm listening to the Valley Girl Soundtrack with fond memories of the era