Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:blink:

" Miranda Kerr fans across the globe will be devastated to hear that the supermodel won't be returning to the Victoria's secret catwalk. The brand's most popular lingerie model is walking away from the job after demanding a “massive” contract, reports say. "

Few minutes later:

"Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer at Victoria's Secret, was quick to assure Entertaintmentwise that Miranda is going nowhere fast and will definitely be walking in the next catwalk show."Miranda Kerr is one of the best models in the history of the business - and easily one of the most popular. She is also a consummate professional. Any rumours to the contrary are simply untrue. "While her international committments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. "In fact, I've already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she's agreed." "

Source: entertainmentwise.com

:blink:

" Miranda Kerr fans across the globe will be devastated to hear that the supermodel won't be returning to the Victoria's secret catwalk. The brand's most popular lingerie model is walking away from the job after demanding a “massive” contract, reports say. "

Few minutes later:

"Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer at Victoria's Secret, was quick to assure Entertaintmentwise that Miranda is going nowhere fast and will definitely be walking in the next catwalk show."Miranda Kerr is one of the best models in the history of the business - and easily one of the most popular. She is also a consummate professional. Any rumours to the contrary are simply untrue. "While her international committments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. "In fact, I've already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she's agreed." "

Source: entertainmentwise.com

Miranda Kerr is no longer Victoria’s Secret angel!

According to multiple sources, Kerr, 30, is being let go as a Victoria’s Secret Angel after her $1 million, three-year contract “was not renewed.” The reason for the sudden split? One source tells Us that Kerr “has a difficult reputation.”

The Australian beauty, who is mother to 2-year-old Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom, 36, is also reportedly “not a big seller for VS”.

“They can still use her for catalogue, where she will get a day rate, but she doesn’t have to be an Angel to do that,” the first source said.

via usmagazine.com

What's the purpose of posting all these stupid rumours again and again? Stop it, 'cause we'll never know the truth until Miranda fades from VS catalouges, presentations, web site, etc.

Besides, an Angel she is or not, she'll work with VS, so there are no reasons for panic:

P.S: sorry for my awful English.

That VS has no plans to stop working with her doesnt mean she will actually work with them. They say that about every Angel who's contract doesnt get renewed. Marisa was supposed to shoot for VS a few weeks before it was announced she was no longer an Angel. Yet VS had no plans to stop working with her. Same with KK - and they never returned. At this point NOTHING is for certain and ONLY time can tell what Miranda will or won't do with VS. I mean let's be honest? Miranda is not the type of model that needs a VS contract. She has lots of jobs and will do perfectly without being an Angel! She will be missed though...

It seems Lipton have now another face...

ttp://www.lipton.jp/product/rtd/limone/cm.html

It's funny because this 30 years old singer is Lipton's spokesperson for several weeks ( long before David Jones announcement ). New ads appeared in March but people like to combine the facts and overuse the word " dumped " when it comes to Miranda, especially since breaking collaboration with David Jones. It is normal that contract expires or one of the partners break it. Soon there will be news that Reebok dumped her too ;) ( don't forget about Qantas, Clear or Samantha Thavasa ). Did Mango "dump" Kate Moss for Miranda ? :rofl:

Speaking of Lipton - thank God, it's one trash less post-22656-0-65585600-1365617411.gif

That VS has no plans to stop working with her doesnt mean she will actually work with them. They say that about every Angel who's contract doesnt get renewed. Marisa was supposed to shoot for VS a few weeks before it was announced she was no longer an Angel. Yet VS had no plans to stop working with her. Same with KK - and they never returned. At this point NOTHING is for certain and ONLY time can tell what Miranda will or won't do with VS. I mean let's be honest? Miranda is not the type of model that needs a VS contract. She has lots of jobs and will do perfectly without being an Angel! She will be missed though...

Totally agree with you.

I've thought about it and... I'll miss Miranda if she leaves VS, but she really has a lot of things to do: Mango, Clear, Qantas...

Only time will tell.

Speaking of Lipton - thank God, it's one trash less post-22656-0-65585600-1365617411.gif

Oh yeah :laugh:

Totally agree with you.

I've thought about it and... I'll miss Miranda if she leaves VS, but she really has a lot of things to do: Mango, Clear, Qantas...

Only time will tell.

Oh yeah :laugh:

:rofl: But we still have a detergent ad ( soon ) post-22656-0-32876800-1365619559.gif