Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

What's the purpose of posting all these stupid rumours again and again? Stop it, 'cause we'll never know the truth until Miranda fades from VS catalouges, presentations, web site, etc.

Besides, an Angel she is or not, she'll work with VS, so there are no reasons for panic:

"Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer at Victoria's Secret, was quick to assure Entertaintmentwise that Miranda is going nowhere fast and will definitely be walking in the next catwalk show."Miranda Kerr is one of the best models in the history of the business - and easily one of the most popular. She is also a consummate professional. Any rumours to the contrary are simply untrue. "While her international committments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. "In fact, I've already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she's agreed." "

P.S: sorry for my awful English.

I think the purpose of this thread is posting things about Miranda. :) I knew Ed Razek have denied it already, just thought I should post what I've seen. :) No need to be rude.

As for Lipton I don't really care, but I loved her work for VS and David Jones! Also VS looses a LOT if they're letting her go. Unlike Marissa, Miranda's a big seller and really, really popular. But she does have a full plate, with Kora, a new book, Mango, Clear and Qantas. x)

So it's not confirmed that shes not an angel anymore? I like seeing her in VS. Even though the shows are not what they use to be. And I stopped watching them. I think they realized a statement when Gisele stopped working with them. How does Us weekly have the details first? Did VS say something about it? :idk:

So it's not confirmed that shes not an angel anymore? I like seeing her in VS. Even though the shows are not what they use to be. And I stopped watching them. I think they realized a statement when Gisele stopped working with them. How does Us weekly have the details first? Did VS say something about it? :idk:

It's not confirmed. Ed's words make me believe that it is true when he says "she'll always be an angel to me".

Just found this... It's soooo weird, this woman being Orlando's confident and simply coming out with all this particular stuff... But at the sime time, a magazine wouldn't made up all this, right? Anyways... Just thought I should share. :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/35ccfcaae584c61fe6ef6d282458458e/tumblr_mkzuvfloM91rfwibco1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f23ac387fc678dcc1275e08e9906038c/tumblr_mkzuvfloM91rfwibco2_500.jpg

Please do not hotlink images. Read here for more information about hotlinking. (Pretty)

It's confirmed, read the first part of the statement "While her international committments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years". It meas that Miranda wasn't working enough for them, they were paying too much for too little. I'm calling it BS on Miranda continuing to work with VS, Ed said the same about Marisa and we all know it didn't happen, Miranda is too much of a big name to play second to the younger Angels. I doubt she'll do it.

Which sucks for VS, Miranda is probably the Angel who currently works the most outside the company, guess they truly do want models to sell their soul to them and nothing else

Just found this... It's soooo weird, this woman being Orlando's confident and simply coming out with all this particular stuff... But at the sime time, a magazine wouldn't made up all this, right? Anyways... Just thought I should share. :)

post-61635-0-1446156635-92241_thumb.jpgtumblr_mkzuvfloM91rfwibco2_500.jpg

a prize for those who spoke this shit.

LMAO i just read that interview, my favorite part has to be"He followed my advice to the letter". I think Miranda & Orlando are getting a divorce every week (just like Irina Shayk is pregnant every month like seriously allegedly she's been pregnant for like two years), people should just leave them alone because this kind of BS only puts more pressure in any relationship, IF she was indeed a true friend to Orlando she wouldn't be opening her big mouth.

What an idiot, it's pathetic what some people will do to get their faces in a magazine :no:

post-22656-0-1446156637-10809_thumb.jpgtumblr_mkzuvfloM91rfwibco2_500.jpg

a prize for those who spoke this shit.

Come on People - it's NEW IDEA. The same magazine who inseminated Miranda for the second time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is so typical. When such a newspapers write about Miranda in a bad light - it must be true !!!!! If NI wrote that Miranda had saved someone's life - what Miranda this selfish hypocrite ? No way ;).

It's funny how people manipulate the facts to fit their needs. If you put Miranda's picture/video on Bellazon - you're automatically a stalker, stan, etc. On Twitter, people profess her love and show their rooms covered with her photos - that's normal :rofl: Life is not a fairy tale. If Orlando leaves Miranda one day - I doubt that the Earth stops spinning.

:laugh: Have you heard that Victoria's Secret release of Miranda because she spend a night with Bieber ?

None of us know her personally. It's her business what she does with her life. Maybe she is going to stop modeling ? Who knows. There were also rumors that now she can be Australia's Next Top Model host . There comes a time that the model does not get new proposals. It's normal. She has Kora, " Treasure Yourself" and another book on the way.

Rumors, gossips, gossips, rumors, " anonymous users ", just look how many " guests " appear on her thread today ;)

None of us know her personally. It's her business what she does with her life. Maybe she is going to stop modeling ? Who knows. There were also rumors that now she can be Australia's Next Top Model host . There comes a time that the model does not get new proposals. It's normal. She has Kora, " Treasure Yourself" and another book on the way.

Rumors, gossips, gossips, rumors, " anonymous users ", just look how many " guests " appear on her thread today ;)

:yes:

As i have already said - only time will tell.

What's the purpose of posting all these stupid rumours again and again? Stop it, 'cause we'll never know the truth until Miranda fades from VS catalouges, presentations, web site, etc.

Besides, an Angel she is or not, she'll work with VS, so there are no reasons for panic:

"Ed Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer at Victoria's Secret, was quick to assure Entertaintmentwise that Miranda is going nowhere fast and will definitely be walking in the next catwalk show."Miranda Kerr is one of the best models in the history of the business - and easily one of the most popular. She is also a consummate professional. Any rumours to the contrary are simply untrue. "While her international committments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me. We have no plans to stop working with her. "In fact, I've already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she's agreed." "

P.S: sorry for my awful English.

I think the purpose of this thread is posting things about Miranda. :) I knew Ed Razek have denied it already, just thought I should post what I've seen. :) No need to be rude.

Sorry for my rudeness, I'm a bit tired of all these gossips about Kerr :idk: