Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

It's true? Miranda Kerr with Fantasy Bra 2011??

Is not 100% confirmed but they said the girl wearing it is "back with a vengeance" as Siemgi said & only two girls missed the show last year: Miranda & Doutzen, but according to one of the guys who designs the outfits for the show, the day of the fitting for the FB Doutzen was in Holland so it can't be her, & Miranda flew from LA to NYC the day before the fitting ... So is not confirmed but it's pretty obvious that is her

Im excited to see Miranda wearing it! I hope is nice & expensive hahaha & i hope she gets to open or close a segmetn with it instead of getting throw in the middle like Dri&Marisa >.<

Super excited about this Fantasy Bra news :clap: Thanks everyone

6 Months to Size 6: Miranda Kerr's post-baby weight loss secrets

Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr says her body is more voluptuous after pregnancy. After shedding the baby weight in just six months, Miranda says she's loving her new “womanly” frame. In next month’s Australian issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, Kerr explains how she shed the baby weight and why her body is banging now – more than ever before.

“‘My hips are bigger now; my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it,” the 28-year-old Aussie bombshell tells the mag. “I feel more like a woman now.”

Kerr gave birth to a son, Flynn Christopher Bloom, on January 6th of this year. While baiting husband and spicy actor Orlando Bloom obviously takes serious beauty DNA, Kerr credits more than her birth parents for her rocking physique. Thanks to the finite details of her organic diet and doses of a special juice available to the public, Kerr says her back-to-baby body can happen for anyone.

“'I've been drinking it since I was 14,” the size 6 Kerr says of Tahitian Noni juice, her diet super-secret. “When I've got a long day ahead of me, it's the one thing I can't live without.”

AAt $38.00 for a liter of the potion, Kerr (and the Noni juice captains) claim is gives a power-boost to the immune system while delivering super antioxidants to the body. The end result of the secret potion? Increased energy and “greater physical performance levels,” according to the juice’s website.

As mentioned before in past interviews, Kerr is also a devoted fan to coconut oil and told Aussie’s Cosmo she “won’t go a day” without it. Kerr’s coconut oil diet consumption includes “four tablespoons of coconut oil per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.”

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-fitness-...1#ixzz1RYMY58Kh

I had a rare perfect end of week and needed to share. Got my first hands-on experience with the Red Epic fitted with a lens adapter that allows me to use some of my favorite lenses!! I am in heaven!!! For those of you less intersted in the technical side I also got to finish the week shooting Miranda Kerr, equally rewarding. Happy Weekend where ever you may be!

post-38918-1310183819_thumb.jpg

Russell James' Facebook

I had a rare perfect end of week and needed to share. Got my first hands-on experience with the Red Epic fitted with a lens adapter that allows me to use some of my favorite lenses!! I am in heaven!!! For those of you less intersted in the technical side I also got to finish the week shooting Miranda Kerr, equally rewarding. Happy Weekend where ever you may be!

post-38918-1310183819_thumb.jpg

Russell James' Facebook

I just love Miranda she looks so cute there her face and personality are the greatest things about her i think. Of course everything is beautiful about her though. :heart:

There are nice interviews with Miranda up at Perth Now and News.com.au

Interesting bit from the News.com.au one

Kerr’s about to be separated from her baby for the first time since his birth – she’s flying to New York for a photoshoot with acclaimed US photographer Steven Meisel – and is already counting the days until he’s back in her arms.

and new pictures from both the interviews

705984-miranda-kerr.jpg

187769-b-s.jpg