Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr brings her adorable son, Flynn, to LAX airport on Monday (July 4) to catch a flight out of Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old Aussie model dressed Flynn, who’s nearly six months old, in a striped long sleeved shirt and red sweatpants.

source Just jared

Untagged.^

Source: tlfan.to

post-33914-0-1446153928-11781_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-12639_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-13538_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-15852_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-1744_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-18307_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-19278_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-20612_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-22456_thumb.jpg post-33914-0-1446153928-24342_thumb.jpg

Ignore those JustJared commentors Mehdi! All they do is hate, hate ,hate, and spend their time just posting mean comments. There are no postitive posters on there, and its just where haters can share their crazy thoughts. Just ignore, and all those comments will be out of your life! :flower:

And thanks for the new pics! Her son is sooo adorable! :wub:

That's what I usually do but this "I hope the child grows up to hate her ... " is just ... horrible !!! people must be really sick to say something like that !! :s

Yeah for a commentor to say that is just downright awful! :yuckky: But they are not worth the time! :)

Thanks hollygirl for more HQ!

Oh man, I hope she never ever gonna read such horrible comments, what a mean thing to say :blink:

Flynn looks so cute and happy, what an adorable baby! :wub:

Muffins, if she really got the fantasy bra it would be great! Though personally I'm not a huge fan of VS, it's a great "achievement" in their universe and Miranda must be very happy with her career!

The users on tFS think Miranda might have got the Fantasy Bra! :heart:

Fingers crossed :p

As for Miranda - I'm selfish :brows: Covers, campaigns - only Miranda " exclusive " ;) no other models around.

Hollygirl and Muffins - thank you for HQ's :flower:

I have to add some of those posters on Just Jared are certifiable crazy and pathetic. I am really surprised that even someone like Miranda would get such hateful comments directed at her. Anyway, I stopped reading comments there for some of the other people I follow cause I realized the hate so now I just enjoy the photos.

Miranda and Orlando's son is so beautiful , really precious.

The users on tFS think Miranda might have got the Fantasy Bra! :heart:

Fingers crossed :p

As for Miranda - I'm selfish :brows: Covers, campaigns - only Miranda " exclusive " ;) no other models around.

Hollygirl and Muffins - thank you for HQ's :flower:

Considering the wearer is supposed to be "back with a vengeance" and that Doutzen isn't available to shoot, the only other option would be Rosie, who hasn't shot for VS in the past year and doesn't seem to be going to either, so...