Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda is also on the cover of the August issue of Cosmopolitan Australia:

source Twitter

There is really nothing new in the article but I'll try to scan in the next day or two :)

:kiss: Thank You :hug:

" Australian Cosmopolitan magazine, August 2011 issue, features MIRANDA KERR on the cover and in 4 page "Miranda - model, mogul and mum - she has a famous husband, cute as a button baby, her wn organic skincare range and is one of the hottest Victoria's Secret angels. Where does she find the time?" story with 19 photos " - Ebay

Ehm, never seen Cosmopolitan to photoshop their cover photo.....very sad :( It's better to organize a SUPER cool photoshoot for Miranda ^^

It would also be more expensive. :whistle:

I'm happy she's back on covers! ELLE Korea is next. :heart:

Ehm, never seen Cosmopolitan to photoshop their cover photo.....very sad :( It's better to organize a SUPER cool photoshoot for Miranda ^^

It would also be more expensive. :whistle:

I'm happy she's back on covers! ELLE Korea is next. :heart:

But Cliff Watts always does amazing shoots for Cosmo ;) It'll be nice to see something new from him and Randa ;)

Miranda Kerr brings her adorable son, Flynn, to LAX airport on Monday (July 4) to catch a flight out of Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old Aussie model dressed Flynn, who’s nearly six months old, in a striped long sleeved shirt and red sweatpants.

source Just jared

Q13098118841702570_1.jpgQ13098118841702570_2.jpgQ13098118841702570_3.jpgQ13098118841702570_4.jpgQ13098118841702570_5.jpgQ13098118841702570_6.jpg

Another stupid comment from Justjared -_-' :

"There are plenty of other celebs who can keep their offspring away from the press. The cherish and protect their children. This woman is using her son to get attention, making no attempt to shield him from the paps or the press and it’s s disgusting act of famewh@ring. I hope the child grows up to hate her for what she’s doing to him."

Another stupid comment from Justjared -_-' :

"There are plenty of other celebs who can keep their offspring away from the press. The cherish and protect their children. This woman is using her son to get attention, making no attempt to shield him from the paps or the press and it’s s disgusting act of famewh@ring. I hope the child grows up to hate her for what she’s doing to him."

My dear, if you are going to read Just Jared and some other places, you will find a lot of comments like this.

There are some people who, not only don't like Miranda, but think that everything in her life, or Orlando's life, is fake and done only for attention. Don't care about them, it doens't worth your time

Ignore those JustJared commentors Mehdi! All they do is hate, hate ,hate, and spend their time just posting mean comments. There are no postitive posters on there, and its just where haters can share their crazy thoughts. Just ignore, and all those comments will be out of your life! :flower:

And thanks for the new pics! Her son is sooo adorable! :wub:

Ignore those JustJared commentors Mehdi! All they do is hate, hate ,hate, and spend their time just posting mean comments. There are no postitive posters on there, and its just where haters can share their crazy thoughts. Just ignore, and all those comments will be out of your life! :flower:

And thanks for the new pics! Her son is sooo adorable! :wub:

That's what I usually do but this "I hope the child grows up to hate her ... " is just ... horrible !!! people must be really sick to say something like that !! :s

These comments on JJ are fairly calm. Previously, I encountered a threatening about Miranda. I do not know yet whether this human or a monster - but mostly this hater/stalker using multiple accounts in a short period of time and writes the same nonsense. I probably will never understand this.

Many Hollywood stars take drugs, drink, getting a divorce. Miranda and Olando are foreigners. They both have successful jobs but they haven't sold pictures of their son to newspapers, they do not hide him from the world, they live like a normal family. Being normal - is it " passe " in today's world?

And writing stupid things about a child - that's rude. This hater has plenty of free time but has also a poor life. Maybe she/he wants to have a normal family and children?

I must say that this person is probably the most faithful fan of Miranda. She/he is with her always and everywhere. :laugh: