Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Hollygirl, my Angel - I love You :hug: . Outtakes from MADISON - absolutely gorgeous :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thank You :kiss:

Another picture from Mattia Biagi's " Storm of Life " Exhibition.

onex.th.jpg

All credits to Saatchi Online - Saatchi Online Presents Facebook Account

Australian WHO magazine, 25 July 2011 issue :p

whocc.th.jpg

"Miranda Kerr: My New Life With Baby Flynn :)

Now six months old, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's gorgeous baby boy has totally transformed their lives. Just weeks before his first trip to Australia, WHO finds out how the genetically-blessed family is juggling work, family time and the little man's ever growing personality”not to mention teething! "

Source: au.lifestyle.yahoo.com

Miranda Kerr: Beverly Hills Visit with Flynn!

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headl...-with-flynn.jpg

Miranda Kerr walks back to her car with 6-month-old son Flynn in her arms after visiting a friend in Beverly Hills on Saturday (July 16).

The 28-year-old Aussie model tried to cover Flynn’s face from photographers before helping him into his car seat.

The day before, Miranda spent some quality mother-son time with Flynn while out and about in Los Angeles.

Miranda currently graces the Australian covers of Cosmopolitan and InStyle magazines.

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita

Does anyone in Australia watch a program about Miranda? And what are the impressions? :brows:

From Xowhoababy Tumblr Account:

" This Sunday Night interview with Miranda Kerr is making me cry and I didn't even notice. I miss my Grandparents"

So it's going to be touching :cry:

civl.th.jpg civ1.th.jpg

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Does anyone in Australia watch a program about Miranda? And what are the impressions? :brows:

From Xowhoababy Tumblr Account:

" This Sunday Night interview with Miranda Kerr is making me cry and I didn't even notice. I miss my Grandparents"

So it's going to be touching :cry:

It was a really cute interview and probably one of the better ones I've seen from her. We didn't really hear anything new but she talked about Flynn,Orlando, her parents and grandparents and all the usual things. There was also some behind the scenes of her InStyle/David Jones shoots. Channel 7 also flew her grandparents in as a suprise so they filmed their reunion and them meeting Flynn for the first time. You also saw quite a bit of Flynn in it and he is just the most gorgeous baby ever.

" Miranda Kerr blooms " :)

Reporter: Rahni Sadler

Producer: Penelope Cross

Date aired: 17/7/2011

witt0.jpg

witt.jpg

witt1.jpg

witt2.jpg

" Killer career, movie star marriage and now, a beautiful baby boy. Miranda Kerr introduces Australia to her greatest achievement yet, her six-month-old son with husband Orlando Bloom, Flynn. We spent a week in California with the face of David Jones while she shot the department store's summer catalogue in pictureseque Palm Springs. By her side was Flynn, who Miranda takes on most of her shoots. Knowing how important family is to the girl from Gunnedah, Sunday Night flew in grandparents Anne and Peter to meet their great grandson for the first time. "

Source: au.news.yahoo.com