Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda have beautiful body, Ales too, but for me her body is booring I mean I see it so many times that her body is no longer beautiful for me...of course she have great shapes like a mother, not all womens can boast of that...

but... Miranda for me is not typical and different...Her body is really more beautiful then Ales :heart:

Thanks for the fitting pic. Forgive me if this has already been answered, when is the taping of the show? I don't feel like going through and searching.

November 19th

Miranda has better body than Alessandra :p

Honestly it comes down to preference for me. Miranda is a bit bustier, but Alessandra has that really sexy toned look. Then of course it's a toss up between beautiful pale skin and that sultry tanned look. It's a choice between cute and hot for me, and not one I think I could ever make (though I'd love to be given the opportunity). And all of that is before you even factor in that Ale is older and has had a child.

Anyway, my perverted fantasies aside, for those who are interested, the Pirelli Calendar 2010 release party is this Thursday in London. The official calendar website, which usually serves as an archive of past calendars, currently has a somewhat crude teaser up (no new photos yet). It is just a few photos from calendars past (2005-2009) that can be scrolled through, each displaying the message "Waiting for The Cal 2010 launch on 19 November 2009". Hopefully this means that the site will be updated the same day (which I believe has been the usual practice, but I cannot remember).

For those who want to check it out: http://www.pirellical.com/thecal/home.page

Again, there are no Miranda pics up yet, but hopefully it is only a matter of days.