katgirl

Bigger.

Who - November 23 2009

Photographer: Chris Colls

Scans by me

mg05.th.jpg

mg01.th.jpg mg02g.th.jpg

mk01.th.jpg mk02.th.jpg

ANY CHANCE ANYBODY CAN JOIN THSES PICTURES, seems weird just looking at half a picture in pictures viewer, if you go to the trouble of uploading the picture why not just join them, anyway im greatful that you uploaded thse pictures in the first-place, thankyou. P.S. I not a hatter.

ANY CHANCE ANYBODY CAN JOIN THSES PICTURES, seems weird just looking at half a picture in pictures viewer, if you go to the trouble of uploading the picture why not just join them, anyway im greatful that you uploaded thse pictures in the first-place, thankyou. P.S. I not a hatter.

Apart from usually not having the time, the main reason I don't is that you can upload two bigger, better quality 1.5MB scans than one scan of the same file size.

Apart from usually not having the time, the main reason I don't is that you can upload two bigger, better quality 1.5MB scans than one scan of the same file size.

I'd like to add that it's not just "putting the two together", if you don't want it to look weird you just have to do some photoshop on it. That costs time. And then not everyone's got a good photo software or the skills to do it. Also if you don't want to tear your magazine apart but scan the editorial still fixed to the magazine, there'll be a part of that middle piece missing where it's attached to the magazine. I'd rather have two good halfs of Miranda then one badly photoshopped one - Yours is great though, Sumomo, thanks a bunch! :flower:

post-22010-0-1446159493-78564_thumb.jpg

Miranda looks so sexy and incredible. Cant wait for the show...

style.com

Alessandra Ambrosio has walked Victoria’s Secret’s Fashion Show so many times—eight, maybe nine—she’s lost count. But she won’t forget this Thursday, when she’s scheduled to open the show, an honor she’s never enjoyed before. Her outfit? A neon chartreuse bra-and-undies set and a pair of matching wings made from a single laser-cut piece of plastic by Victoria’s Secret first-timer Alexander Koutny. “I’m really excited, but I’m really nervous,” the model told us. “I consider it the biggest show on earth.”

Koutny, a Central Saint Martins grad who was born in Johannesburg, is a bit more understated than the Brazilian model, but it’s safe to say that the New York-based designer, who was recruited by the show’s stylist Charlotte Stockdale, is every bit as thrilled. He worked with Marjan Pejoski when the London designer put Björk in her infamous swan dress for the Oscars, but despite that experience, he told us, “I’ve never done something so theatrical, so bold. It just came out.” Of his 15 initial “Star Trooper” designs, six or seven will make it into the show. Koutny describes his own luxury ready-to-wear as “organic, but modern,” and a quick perusal of his Web site revealed sculptural yet wearable dresses, coats, and separates in the Maria Cornejo school. So where did the inspiration come from? “My mom was a closet Trekkie,” he said.

We witnessed Miranda Kerr being fit in his rocket cone shoulder rigging over the weekend, and we couldn’t help but notice there was something very Fall 2009 about the outfit. “It’s not the tennis ball shoulder,” Koutny said, referring to the influential Balmain collection. “It’s the rocket shoulder.” Kerr, for her part, reported that it felt empowering to be wearing launch rockets on her shoulders. “You better watch out, I may go flying off into the audience and this time I won’t need wings,” she laughed. “You can quote me on that.” —Nicole Phelps

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita