Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

4 hours ago, clouds said:

I don't really understand... so is Miranda doing both j. Crew and joe fresh? Also about pfw I could see her doing maybe givenchy and Balmain and attending Louis Vuitton 

We don't know, I found a picture from the set and the girl who posted it wrote it was for J. CREW but she might be wrong because at the same time there was a photoshoot for JOE FRESH. Miranda didn't give us details so we'll have to wait. I would like to see her on the runway instead of being just a guest. Also when she is in Paris she often shoots new stuff, for example with Testino :thumbs_up: It's a big surprise that she informed us about her trip to Paris. 

610053706.jpg610053694.jpg610053662.jpg610053660.jpg610053658.jpg610053652.jpg

Source: Getty Images

Spiegel, 26, and Kerr will marry next year and “keep our wedding small and intimate”. Her fiance and son get on well, adds Kerr. “They have so much fun together. Evan is really great with him. They love doing arts and crafts and building projects together.”

Full Interview - Source: dailytelegraph.com.au/stellar/ive-accomplished-all-i-want-to-in-modelling-now-its-all-about-family/news-story/10c9041f05238d906b905d03502774e0

Thanks, girls! :flower:

I'm really happy for Miranda, I like to see her feeling "completed" again. But I must confess I was sad reading some things in this interview, especially the part that she says, "I have accomplished all I have wanted to from the standpoint modeling, and now I feel like my prime focus is foremost on Flynn." It makes me feel increasingly that is not her way to focus on his career as before. And that new contracts (no soup, soap...) will become very rare. She will no longer have the patience for it. It is sad, even though I'm very happy to see her building a family again.

Btw, I hope this time she let us see the wedding dress! :angie: