Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 9.09.2016 at 8:23 AM, Ewciolina said:

According to haberdesondurum.com few days ago Miranda secretly arrived in Turkey on a private plane to shoot a commercial. 

I hope it means a new contract with a new campaign and a lot of attention in local press :cool:

Also a private car brought Miranda on the set. The commercial was shot in Greenbox Studio, probably it will be an advertising of a drink :hmm:Vasfi Arşan Çelik appears next to Miranda. The commercial should be displayed on TV and social media soon. Some Turkish sources claim this contract is very lucrative for Miranda. 

I've been to Turkey a lot, and I'm bit excited for this, it may not be just a TV commercial, we might have a campaign with editorial ads. That's what I saw there whenever there was some beloved Turkish on an ad, it was everywhere. Anyway, @Ewciolina I was keeping these pics in archive until I knew which behind the scenes they are from, but it's been a very long while, I'm a bit lost. Do you have any idea what these pictures are behind the scenes of, so I can add them in the gallery correctly:

capture-20151218-133525.png.83bae3f7fbf7803355bd299dc0844ea0.pngCWJAucGUsAAwFaW.jpg.563c207dcc44238b96cbaf5cbdbf7d1a.jpgpost-22656-0-87153700-1445860081.jpgpost-22656-0-88358600-1445630936.jpg

You're welcome my Dear :hug:I wish Miranda got more fashion campaigns (not food again) and covers, especially in Italian and Canadian magazines because she works for Italian brand Marella, Canadian Joe Fresh and her native brand - Bonds. I've noticed that many Australians were very rude in their comments after Miranda's interview for The Project TV and after Bonds released summer campaign with her :hmm: Now when Hadid sisters and Kendall are on fire (so many covers in just one month :chicken:Miranda's chances are smaller with every day :sad: I hope there will be at least one Vogue cover for Randa in 2016. And Forbes list? Even Rosie, Candice and Cara earned more money then her. 

Miranda's current contracts: Wonderbra, Ochirly, Koradior, Samantha Thavasa, Suntory Kuro, Marukome Miso, Marella, Joe Fresh, Bonds, Royal Albert. I don't know if we can consider collaboration with Charlotte Tilbury or The Royal Hospital as a contract?

KORA ORGANICS (2016)

d6060040-4a54-483d-bf32-166d8398680b.jpg

Source: Mail From Kora

13 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

I've been to Turkey a lot, and I'm bit excited for this, it may not be just a TV commercial, we might have a campaign with editorial ads. That's what I saw there whenever there was some beloved Turkish on an ad, it was everywhere.

I now I'm a dreamer  cause I was hoping for beauty campaign or fragrance commercial. My first thought was: N. Vodioanowa & Guerlain:angie:

I wouldn't mind if Randa appeared on the cover of  Vogue Turkey again :angel:   Can't wait to see her session for Paris Match

5 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

I've noticed that many Australians were very rude in their comments after Miranda's interview for The Project TV and after Bonds released summer campaign with her :hmm: 

I've always noticed this. I think it's okay to say that Australians hate Miranda. smh...