Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

BTW It's good to see Miranda with long hair again. Yesterday one lady wrote on her Twitter that her friend's kid is on the set and I thougt that maybe Miranda is shooting something new for JOE FRESH. If it's really for J CREW - we have another contract :irenistiQ:

Source: Miranda's Snapchat via @kerrarmy_ru Instagram

11 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

BTW It's good to see Miranda with long hair again. Yesterday one lady wrote on her Twitter that her friend's kid is on the set and I thougt that maybe Miranda is shooting something new for JOE FRESH. If it's really for J CREW - we have another contract :irenistiQ:

I agree with that, ever since she got her short her, it made her look older, really old. The hairstyle rarely do her young face, justice, for me. I knew about the Reebok expiration contract, since the beginning of summer, guess I forgot to mention it here. Any idea when that campaign is set for - Holiday season, SS17....?!

If she shot for JOE FRESH (same hair exensions) it's probably for SS17. I think she already made Holiday campaign with Martha Hunt.

STELLAR MAGAZINE, 25 SEPTEMBER 2016 (Small Preview)

stellarr.png

Source: @theheraldsun Twitter

The magazine will be available on Sunday, I'm really worried about the scans :cry:

12 hours ago, ana ♡ kerr said:

"Joe Fresh" is back on set shooting Spring 2017 Campaign, but they have not posted any photos of Randa on set. Anyway, it seems likely that she is shooting something for JF... Maybe? I confess I was hoping it was for J. Crew, but it's alright! :Amelie_wft:

Same here, I was shortly delighted to hear about J. Crew.