Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On May 14, 2016 at 6:09 AM, *Luna* said:

She looks absolutely amazing at the Nordic state dinner. And am I the only one who thinks she and Evan looks way more comfortable than she ever did with Orlando?

I think it's the opposite. She looked happier when she was with Orlando. Not to mention Orlando is MUCH more handsome and actually seems like a nice person. Evan and Miranda are an incredibly mismatched couple: the dude is so fkn ugly and he's a nasty person on the inside. Miranda seems to like the ugly billionaire type for some reason. 

On May 14, 2016 at 7:56 AM, DonSimon said:

I love the KerrBloom tandem to death but I have to agree with you I noticed it too, she just sends out a natural vibe whenever she's with Evan, makes me to like him more.  

Evan is NOT known to be a nice person. He's actually known to be a d-bag. At least he's a billionaire...at least.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/05/28/confirmed-snapchats-evan-spiegel-is-kind-of-an-ass/

@JazzyJas I never said that Evan is a nice guy. He definitely doesn't really seem like one after reading that article you posted. 

All I said is that Miranda looks more comfortable with him than she did with Orlando. Neither Orlando or Evan are attractive in my eyes, but maybe Evan is to Miranda. It's not because someone is ugly to you that other people think so too. Being "handsome", whatever that means, doesn't guarantee for a good and happy relationship in my opinion.

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@JazzyJas I never said that Evan is a nice guy. He definitely doesn't really seem like one after reading that article you posted. 

All I said is that Miranda looks more comfortable with him than she did with Orlando. Neither Orlando or Evan are attractive in my eyes, but maybe Evan is to Miranda. It's not because someone is ugly to you that other people think so too. Being "handsome", whatever that means, doesn't guarantee for a good and happy relationship in my opinion.

You make very good, true points.

Orlando isn't that great but in comparison to Evan he is. Regardless the fact that Evan is a nasty person while being THAT ugly (he looks like a scrawny bird and a much uglier version of Will Forte) is just all kinds of wtf.

But anyways, as long as Miranda is happy I guess that is what matters. 

I have a question regardless of her contracts:

• The hell is wrong is with her Reebok contract? didn't she like shoot something for them at the end of last year?
  • Will we get more campaigns with Givenchy & KoraDior? or not...
  • Does anyone has any idea how long her contracts with WonderBra, Ochirly and Samantha Thavasa last?! (hopefully none expire anytime soon)

3 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

shooting new Ochirly in Paris.

I was affraid that her last trip to Paris might be for OCHIRLY :banghead: I was hoping for something new or at least new editorial t2309.gif

3 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

I have a question regardless of her contracts:

• The hell is wrong is with her Reebok contract? didn't she like shoot something for them at the end of last year
  • Will we get more campaigns with Givenchy & KoraDior? or not...
  • Does anyone has any idea how long her contracts with WonderBra, Ochirly and Samantha Thavasa last?! (hopefully none expire anytime soon)

You don't want me to say (especially in public) what I think about her current CV stonedsmilie.gif

Two beautiful sessions with Greg Kadel are totally wasted because only few pictures were used in VOGUE ITALIA, of course not as editorial only in a beauty section :tumbleweed: Kadel never shared outtakes, he didn't even update his official site with new Randa's pics. 

The end of SWAROVSKI's contract is a big loss. Maybe autumn 2016 will be more gracious for us smileys-praying-929024.gif