Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 15.05.2016 at 4:07 PM, DitaDiamondis said:

I downloaded the digital version of Vogue Italia, supposedly has both Miranda & Kit Harington:shifty: editorials inside, and was gonna extract Miranda's pictures. But literally, to my horror, the magazine is 226 pages and does not have any of them:angry: LIKE WHY?!?!?!

Unfortunately digital edition doesn't contain both editorials :hug:

BRITISH VOGUE - INSIDE THE WARDROBE OF MIRANDA KERR

Join us on a trip to Los Angeles as we visit Miranda Kerr at home to raid her wardrobe. Together with Bay Garnett,

she talks shoes, pins ups and where to shop. 

It's Miranda's last season as SWAROVSKI ambassador. It's a shame they didn't invite her to Cannes, even in 2016 :goose-wft:

In addition to the giant L'Oreal squad there are also Bella Hadid (???:banghead:), Jourdan Dunn, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (probably invited by Bvlgari), Adriana Lima, Toni Garrn. Even Orlando Bloom is there :/

45 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

It's Miranda so you know, "it's a secret ".  She's been shooting a lot recently and we know nothing, like Jon Snow  rolling-lol.gif

I keep hoping for LV. She's always present at their events, hopefully a campaign will arise one day.

1 hour ago, ivancica said:

I keep hoping for LV. She's always present at their events, hopefully a campaign will arise one day.

Maybe she signed a new contract? It would be great to see her in a new campaign, you know, something "big" :wink: or at least in something important. I wish she stayed longer in Paris.