Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Chief Executive Officer at Google Inc. Eric E. Schmidt, Co-founder and CEO of Snapchat Evan Spiegel, model Miranda Kerr, Governor Jerry Brown and Founder of the Berggruen Institute Nicolas Berggruen attend the Berggruen Institute: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration at The Beverly Wilshire on May 3, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

\528117750.jpg 528118298.jpg 528117772.jpg

Source: Getty Images

17 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

**And with all this info above, I just downloaded the Vanity Fair US January 2013, and Miranda does not exist in it:cry:!!!! I even checked the information available on her other pictures and they were all accurate:idk:

I don't know what to think about this information. These pictures were taken in Chateau Marmont, David Keough was responsible for hair and Lisa Storey for the makeup. Miranda was there in March 2013, she was shooting with Chris Colls for CLEO Australia. If she shot two editorials at the same time - it can't be January or February issue. Unless she was there earlier than in March. But I've never seen "#VanityFair" in the description on Chris, Lisa or David's Instagram. I can't believie that this editorial has been published in American edition of VF and we don't have at least blurry pictures taken for example by Instagram users? It is more likely that this particular image was used in one of the issues.

PS. I've checked the following issues of VANITY FAIR US:

- 12/2012

- 02/2013, 03/2014, 04/2013, 08/2013, 12/2013

- 01/2014, 02/2014, 03/2014, The Oscars 2014, 04/2014, 05/2014, 07/2014, 08/2014, 12/2014