Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

FROM GREAT HEIGHTS TO HIGH TEA!  MIRANDA KERR RETURNS TO AUSTRALIA FOR LAUNCH OF CUP AND SAUCER RANGE AND SQUEEZES IN SOME SPARKLE FOR SWROVSKI

Miranda Kerr should raise her teacup to a successful 2014 so far. It's been a busy few months for the newly single mother, who has flown in and out of her New York base to maintain her thriving business deals. The prolific green tea drinker and her son Flynn, 3, landed in Australia on Friday morning to continue her stroke of luck. The 31-year-old's nature inspired Royal Albert tea set collaboration is slated to hit Australian shelves on May 16, with her four-piece cup and saucer range retailing for $299. She's also in town to attend an event for Swarovski. In 2013 she was announced as the face of the Austrian crystal house and this month fronts their Mother's Day campaign. This is the first time Miranda has stepped back into Australia since her family's controversial interview in a family themed ABC program. Her mother, father and grandmother made an extraordinary plea in February, where they begged for her to come home, and revealed they had not seen Flynn in 'over a year'. However, on the topic of whether she would see her family while in Australia, a spokeswoman for Miranda declined to comment.' I'm not at liberty to discuss that,' she told MailOnline.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Miranda is expected to spend time here attending events for clients of hers, including Clear,Swarovski, Royal Albert and her beauty brand - Kora Organics.She will also be taking over Sydney radio station KIIS FM on Tuesday,co-hosting with Kyle and Jackie O.

Source: ivillage.com.au

miranda-takes-over-kiis.jpg

Thank you :ddr:Michael Kors should finally offer her a campaign ;) He even create a collection of bags called "Miranda".

Bobby Fox said in the interview that Miranda is looking for new things to do. She should promote something elegant now because luxury suits her. She often wears watches made by Rolex, Cartier and Longines so I don't know what are these companies waiting for ?

I really enjoyed Louis Vuitton campaign with Arizona Muse or Waldorf Astoria with gorgeous Olga Kurylenko. Sometimes I have a feeling that some brands uses only Miranda's popularity measured in the number of people who follow her on Instagram, they offer her short a job ( like Calvin Klein ) but nothing specific or long-term. We saw her in spots for I-D and Love but any session or cover follows it ( Michael Kors is probably an exception ).

I hope that it will change soon since her agent said that Miranda has new projects in the coming years.