Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

That clip is aaaaaaaawesome  !!!! :chicken:  Who can upload it as MP4 or AVI please, please, please :Angel:

I don't know if during to copy rights it can be upload on Youtube right now ?

I guess it's prohibited as all other music videos :(

I like the concept of this video. And Miranda's dance was quite cute, she looked so delicate and feminine :ddr:

Bobby Fox has official account on Youtube so we have to wait.

Ps. I've noticed that SUNDAY NIGHT deleted the video so you have to refresh the site. Maybe they'll upload it soon

( they probably have technical problems because the first version was a little damaged at the end ).

I like the concept of this video. And Miranda's dance was quite cute, she looked so delicate and feminine :ddr:

Ps. I've noticed that SUNDAY NIGHT deleted the video so you have to refresh the site. Maybe they'll upload it soon.

that's why I see a black window at 1:35  :blah: So, ok we'll wait  :hehe:  Hope, Bobby Fox won't make us to wait a month  :laugh:

I'm not promoting or anything, but because I kept on reposting stuff and until they make a sub forum for Miranda, like Adriana, I created a wikia (mirandakerr.wikia.com). And it's updated with everything available here and I'm surfing the internet to collect more stuff. But i need help, if anyone is interested to help me,  and upload her candid and public appearances, I would be really thankful. Please let me know :)

Ps. I've noticed that SUNDAY NIGHT deleted the video so you have to refresh the site. Maybe they'll upload it soon.

that's why I see a black window at 1:35  :blah: So, ok we'll wait  :hehe:  Hope, Bobby Fox won't make us to wait a month  :laugh:

They uploaded it again but this error still apperas. Clip should last 2:45 I also see this black window.

MIRANDA KERR JOINS SUNDAY NIGHT FOR AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT HER MUSIC VIDEO

attachicon.gifoinoinoinoin.JPG

She's conquered the globe as a top supermodel and businesswoman, but now Miranda Kerr's

latest project has everybody talking.

LINK:  https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/23212932/miranda-the-songstress/

She is such a kitty  :angie:  :wub2:  :wub2:

MIRANDA KERR & BOBBY FOX IN  YOU'RE THE BOSS  make%20it%20clap.gif

The clip ( it's 'live' right now ) should appear here on few minutes:

attachicon.gifnonpremium_nocaptions_0501_sn_miranda_lrg-19m59pf.jpg

VIDEO:  https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/23140340/miranda-kerrs-music-video-revealed/

:flower:  :ddr:

http://youtu.be/SfeYkThCh9k 

I'm not sure it's legal to upload this music video to YouTube (copyright issues and etc and blah-blah-blah). Anyway, after 1.55 the only thing we can see is the black f*ing screen, so...  :yuckky:

Can't wait to see the whole ed, thanks. Hollygirl  :flower:

you're welcome  :hehe:

P.S. Hope, they will notice their lag  :idk: (about you're the boss video)

Unfortunately that's all I mean pictures posted by Hollygirl ( the first one is an outtake, they used different version in the magazine ) and my smaller versions from yesterday. Article contains 3 big pictures and 3 small. With one used on the cover and this one outtake there are eight new pictures shot by Chris Colls in total.

Tomorrow Miranda will be a guest on Sunrise / Channel7 .

Unfortunately that's all I mean pictures posted by Hollygirl ( the first one is an outtake, they used different version in the magazine ) and my smaller versions from yesterday. Article contains 3 big pictures and 3 small. With one used on the cover and this one outtake there are eight new pictures shot by Chris Colls in total.

I wish there were 100+ new photos + bts video  :nicole: