Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I'm not promoting or anything, but because I kept on reposting stuff and until they make a sub forum for Miranda, like Adriana, I created a wikia (mirandakerr.wikia.com). And it's updated with everything available here and I'm surfing the internet to collect more stuff. But i need help, if anyone is interested to help me,  and upload her candid and public appearances, I would be really thankful. Please let me know :)

Ive asked this question a few years back but they told me they dread those sub forums and do not wish to create anymore for anyone. Too much maintenance.

Looks like #MirandaKerr is in the new #7forallmankind campaign.... Maybe not?

attachicon.gifBmbv25SIgAAozve.jpg

source: Twitter

I am thinking about 7 for All Mankind Jeans campaign for Fall 2014 because Miranda wore their jeans on the airport today. Besides Jon is their face for S/S 2014 and Sebastian Faena was the photographer. So they might replace Anja Rubik ( S/S 2014 ) by Miranda.

Yep, it's Miranda :ddr:

Looks like #MirandaKerr is in the new #7forallmankind campaign.... Maybe not?

attachicon.gifBmbv25SIgAAozve.jpg

source: Twitter

I am thinking about 7 for All Mankind Jeans campaign for Fall 2014 because Miranda wore their jeans on the airport today. Besides Jon is their face for S/S 2014 and Sebastian Faena was the photographer. So they might replace Anja Rubik ( S/S 2014 ) by Miranda.

Yep, it's Miranda :ddr:

I know, it's a twitter quote, not my saying :wave:  I guess they meant an accent on campaign  :D  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

It's gonna be busy Tuesday post-22656-0-62411900-1399321775.jpg

" After 7 it's the #MirandaTakeOver with @MirandaKerr #KJSHOW "

Source: @kyleandjackieo Twitter

" I'm hosting a yoga class with Miranda Kerr tomorrow night. Pretty sure I'm going to look like a blimp…"

Source: @gem_sutherland Twitter