Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Now we know that she drives a Porshe ( and also a Jaguar ) lol

Miranda is working with Jon Kortajarena :D

Finally a session with male model :ddr: Can't wait to see the results, maybe they used this Porsche during the shooting ? Oh, Jon is so hot :blush:  I feel that we can expect something great  :PinkCouture2:

Now we know that she drives a Porshe ( and also a Jaguar ) lol

Miranda is working with Jon Kortajarena :D

Finally a session with male model :ddr: Can't wait to see the results, maybe they used this Porsche during the shooting ? Oh, Jon is so hot :blush:  I feel that we can expect something great  :PinkCouture2:

I admit, he's hot :p I'm wondering what the shoot will look like, hope something beautiful.

If it's a campaign - Jon mostly worked for big fashion houses such as Tom Ford, Karl Lagerfeld, Donna Karan, Jean Paul Gautier. It would be great if Miranda got significant contract. Let it be editorial & campaign at the same time :thumbsup:

She's in Los Angeles no ?

I have no idea where she is now. Orlando is in Los Angeles. He took Flynn to the beach. So maybe she is with them or maybe she flew to the location ?

She posted this picture yesterday:

post-22656-0-05431300-1398757398_thumb.j

Source: Miranda's Twitter

Thank you  loveAnya :hug:

She looks so fresh and elegant. It's a pity that her Asian fans don't share all scans with us. I saw on Japanese auctions many clippings from magazines which contained sesions for SAMANTHA THAVASA - and we don't have them on Bellazon.