Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you  loveAnya :hug:

She looks so fresh and elegant. It's a pity that her Asian fans don't share all scans with us. I saw on Japanese auctions many clippings from magazines which contained sesions for SAMANTHA THAVASA - and we don't have them on Bellazon.

:gocho: You're right! There are a lot of pictures of Miranda for SAMANTHA THAVASA in Japanese magazine. But I can't find it all. What a pity! :idk:

loveAnya, thank you so much  :hug: . Are you from Japan?  :D

I know some Asia fans (Japanese and Chinese) who come here frequenly but never posted what they found  :beating:  . I hope you guys will share them with us if you are real fan of Miranda  :gocho:

I know some Asia fans (Japanese and Chinese) who come here frequenly but never posted what they found  :beating:  . I hope you guys will share them with us if you are real fan of Miranda  :gocho:

Nope, I'm from China. So I can collect Asian magazines more easily. I really thank everybody here for sharing her all news, photos, videos :pinky: So I also try to sharing what I found. :fun:

Nope, I'm from China. So I can collect Asian magazines more easily. I really thank everybody here for sharing her all news, photos, videos :pinky: So I also try to sharing what I found. :fun:

That would be great, thank you :heythere:

I can't wait to see the regular cover and whole editorial. And of course backstage video :ddr:

Her previous session for this magazine was beautiful ( especially the scenery ) but they used too much Photoshop.

Ps. Five days left to You're The Boss music video premiere.

"Another day at the office with @lisastoreymakeup"

"Fitting fun with @alexwhiteedits "

Instagram Miranda

PS: It seems like she is still working with Jon at Chateau Marmont today 

From Jon's twitter: "Dream job in #LA. Thank you @mirandakerr @sebastian_faena @dlipper. The all team was amazing. Thank you!!"

916481_502062539919627_64784151_n.jpg 10254221_392220057583500_53736413_n.jpg