Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

Someone who is commonplace, unknown and overlooked would be my answer here. Why? For the simple fact that I don't want the associated connected drama that comes with being infamous and disliked on the given actions that gave me those titles to begin with.

If you could give the human body an extra sense which would it be and why?

Common sense b/c so many people seem to lack it :/ However, I must say I am not sure do some people choose not to use their common sense (for whatever reason) or they truly don't have any :idk:

If you could be on any popular TV show (not a reality show) or Movie what would it be and why? What type of character would you play?

2 movies not one I would choose,the musical Mamma Mia,I would like to be Sophie[Amanda Seyfried],so funny,full of life and hope character,with magical scenes and songs for my favourite group ever,the ABBA.Or Satine [Nicole Kidman] in Moulin Rogue,for the sake of songs there and the lovestory line there,between her and that penniless writer,an end that wasn't pleasant but I would choose it for the sake of such love.

What's your plan for this summer?

"Weapons of Mass Destruction" b/c I think they are unnecessary; they cause more overall harm than good for both the "destructor" and "destructee"; it further encourages a culture of fear & violence esp in the USA; to prevent regrettable & unthoughtful accidents/mistakes.

If you could change one law in your country, what would it be and why?

Legalize ALL marijuana uses in the USA. The amount of resources that goes into prosecuting such a harmless plant just boggles my mind considering pharmaceuticals are more detrimental to human health and the environment :ninja:

If you could slap some sense into any VS model who would it be and why? ( god I can't wait till someone answer this one :rofl: )

If you could slap some sense into any VS model who would it be and why? ( god I can't wait till someone answer this one :rofl: )

I would slap some sense into all of them but I am going to picked the two who need it the most and try not to violate any BZ rules :laugh:

Adriana: She needs to learn to dress herself. I am sure there are classes for that. Half the time she looks like she either: 1) dressed herself in the dark And/Or 2) is blind. Also, she needs to fire her stylist ASAP for letting her go out into public looking like a hot mess & disaster!!! And then there is her shady attitude, moodiness, and lame gestures at the VSFS. Not going to go there :cain:

Erin: I usually don't encourage substance abuse but the girl needs to have a few drinks, smoke some pot, and maybe pop a Xanax or two prior to doing any public speaking. Watching how frazzled and nervous she gets in interviews that are not highly scripted is painful :pinch: I noticed this after she and Leo broke-up. He must have traumatized her :/ If substance abuse is not an option, at least do some breathing exercises or meditation!!! (Y)

If you had to move country tomorrow, where would you go & why?

I actually have to places, New York City, NY, USA - Because it has always been my dream to live there and whenever I go there for vacations i feel like that's where I'm meant to be. Or San Jose/Bay Area, CA, USA - Because I have many many friends there, I already lived there and it's a place I love to no ends. In fact I think I'll move there again this year but we'll see

If you had a time machine and could change something in your life, what would it be?

^ That is a quick an easy one for me, I'd go back in time with what I know now and convince my parents NEVER to divorce as they did when I was a child.

What is one thing in your life you cherish the most at the moment and why? :) (can't be family or friends)

First time I went to NYC. It was my #1 life dream to set foot in NYC, and the best part was that I was the one paying for the trip with the money I made working hard a whole year. It was really especial for me.

What's your worst fear?

It's a no-brainer in principle but it's at core a tax and insurance issue. A lot of tax policy would have to be changed.

--------------

I hope I get a well reasoned and complete answer for this:

Are Ideologies and pre-packaged political beliefs dangerous 'abbreviations of thought' or are they an imperfect necessity of a modern, functional government? Explain your view