Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

I think a little bit of both. They can be dangerous, but then as with many things, it depends on who's doing it and their motives. On the other hand, they at least seem necessary based on the lack of success of independent candidates. When having as many people supporting you as possible is the goal, having shared ideologies is a big part of the puzzle regardless of what said ideologies may be.

Will remaking everything from the 80s ect. and adding CGI ect. to it get old at some point and will we have to come up with actual new ideas when that time comes :ninja: ? Not that I dislike a good remake, but there seems to be so many and I like original ideas. 

^ Yes and no on that one. In some cases CGI helps a movies realism in trying to portray a complex scene that just wasn't possible with 80's movie tech. But in other cases it completely drowns out a films genuine feel.

If you could be another member here on BZ who would it be and why? :shifty:

The biggest problem with this is that it is reinforcing a fraud; By secluding all dialogue to the big 3 (statist liberalism, CC, Libertarians and their strongest constituents), framing political action, defining priorities, and repeatedly pounding the same set of crude ideas over and over again from academia down to the television, it encourages the electorate to not research and develop any political philosophy for themselves that are tailored towards their own values and self-interest.  So no new critical mass of alternatives will emerge as new groups do not self-organize in any meaningful way.

The US is one of the few democracies with just two dominant parties.  Thank goodness I've been avoiding politics and editorials for the past two years...

I think a little bit of both. They can be dangerous, but then as with many things, it depends on who's doing it and their motives. On the other hand, they at least seem necessary based on the lack of success of independent candidates. When having as many people supporting you as possible is the goal, having shared ideologies is a big part of the puzzle regardless of what said ideologies may be.

Will remaking everything from the 80s ect. and adding CGI ect. to it get old at some point and will we have to come up with actual new ideas when that time comes :ninja: ? Not that I dislike a good remake, but there seems to be so many and I like original ideas. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably McDonalds.  Although it's not the 'worst' American brand, there are far too many McDonalds in the world and in the US in particular.  They are catnip for urban homeless/tourists, they make bad food, they replace local entrepreneurs/restaurateurs sometimes, and they distort the scenery by virtue of their brightly lit storefronts. They also intake 2/3rds of the market share of the entire US hamburger industry..A sudden market shock like this would produce an uncertain opening for new entrants to fill.

Sadly I work to play at the moment and their isn't much playing around going on to add.

If you could take one brand out of America which one would it be and why?

Last April,I regreted doing it,but discovered later on that he deserved that.

post-21861-0-1446151893-8929_thumb.jpg

This question hasn't been answered guys.And I've answered that question by Wijn.

The question is in the picture{where would you expect to be in five years,based on your current daily actions and routines?}