Bellazon

Swiss beauties

Vanessinha

Really nice thread Vanessinha. I always wanna know what celebrities in other countries look like. Thanks!

My favourite is obviously Bianca Sissing, then Vanessa Salvi and Claudia Oehler. Btw, are a lot of these girls mixed race or do swiss people look like that?

Really nice thread Vanessinha. I always wanna know what celebrities in other countries look like. Thanks!

My favourite is obviously Bianca Sissing, then Vanessa Salvi and Claudia Oehler. Btw, are a lot of these girls mixed race or do swiss people look like that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

swiss people look like that because we are almost all mixed race...here an example:

"In the five biggest cities 45% of children were not Swiss. About one fifth of the children born in Switzerland have at least one foreign parent."

my father is swiss but my mother is 1/2 Austrian, 1/4 Slovenian, 1/8 Italian and 1/8 French.

you know switzerland is a very small country but we have 4 different languages. I honestly don't know any swiss people who don't have a foreign parent but it depends on which part you live.

in the west (where you speak French) are many black people, in the south (where you sepak Italian) are many Italians, in north (German and French) many portuguese, serbian, croatian and in the middle (in the alps :) ) & in the east (Rumantsch) are many Swiss people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...