Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

She did a documentary for Ryan Leslie's album Transitions, about a year ago. It's not certain when it is going to be released or if it will ever be, but here is some shots. In the documentary, she portryas Irina Shayk, who was Ryan's girlfriend at the time. Photographed by Aram Bedrossian

photos from Aram Bedrossian's facebook page

post-41132-1278520160_thumb.jpg

post-41132-1278520172_thumb.jpg

post-41132-1278520183_thumb.jpg

post-41132-1278520195_thumb.jpg

To sum it all up, expect Shanina to be feautred in the American GQ (possibly with diddy), coming out next month. Also, for the fall, she has campaigns for REVLON and Ann Taylor.

She has shot for the VS catalogue, and it's very possible that she walks in the show this year. She tried out last, but didn't get in.

She is signed with Chadwick models in Australia, Premier Management in London, NY models and LA models.

She also might give london fashion week a try this year.

Motorcycle magazine cover:

post-41608-1278998157_thumb.jpg

not impressive or a good look :(, but any way. I hope I don't have to see work like this again. It is damaging to her aspiring career. Girls gotta pay the rent lol just joking :) I hope to see better work from her (with clothes on), even catalogues.

I think she can do relatively well in commercial modelling but imo she will have little impact on the runway.

Her and miranda look nothing like. everyone always compares them, maybe because their both australian. Miranda is one of the worlds most versatile models. we can see her on the balenciaga runway and in numero but then she is super cute for victorias secret. Shanina only has the one style (not that it is a bad thing, there is a lot of money in commercial modeling). unfortunately she is only 5'8 (New york model management lies lol) and this is a huge disadvantage. She has a long way to go, she still can develop her poses. Even her walk can improve. After watching the Gerlan jeans video i noticed her walk needs massive improvement. her head should be straight and she had too much hip action. Maybe if she improves this, then designers and casting directors can take her more seriously. I don't see her bagging big campaigns or strutting for the big shows but she can definitely make it big in the catalogue/commercial industry. VS should not sign her now, they should wait for her to mature and to improve her modelling. I hope in the next few year she matures and improves her self as a model :)

It is very weird, in her first year she had really good work. She booked 10 shows in debut season in NY and even opened and closed some. It is like she has given up on runway shows. I really hope she can book shows in september.

Do you know if she has any new work coming out? any campaigns, editorials? even catalogues :)

Whats going on with VS? she shot with russell james and another model elsa hosk. Im thinking it was not for VS but for russell's new book V2 or it was a test shot. She seems so inexperienced to be shooting with VS so quickly. Usually he says if its for VS on his facebook. Any updates?