Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

^ it has been posted. i've posted it :)

not a fan of her orlando style mag ed. i think she looks weird and not herself especially in the close up next to the fence.

glad to see she's booked the fall campaign for aeropostale as well as the summer one.

Older Runway photos from her first season, Fall 09 (back when she was doing proper runway shows :)) Her last season was very disappointing, hoping for a better effort in september

Abaete:

post-41608-1279780930_thumb.jpg

Lorick:

post-41608-1279780963_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279780976_thumb.jpg

Mara Hoffman:

post-41608-1279781010_thumb.jpg

Project Runway: (opened)

post-41608-1279781034_thumb.jpg

Shipley & Halmos:

post-41608-1279781136_thumb.jpg

Trovata:

post-41608-1279781196_thumb.jpg

Yeohlee: (opened)

post-41608-1279781242_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279781275_thumb.jpg post-41608-1279781294_thumb.jpg

well the latest, ive already briefly mentioned above:

GQ spread

Revlon ad or fall campaign?!

possible Ann Taylor fall campaign

etc...

Honestly, nothing really noteworthy. Except for her men magazines and her "get-togethers" with Tyson Beckford and P Diddy, nothing else.

I don't think she shot for Ann Taylor because they are releasing their new season and she is not in it. She is not on Ann Taylor LOFTS website either (behati prinsloo is). Maybe all she did was their presentation. She is not in GQ either. She apparently shot with Diddy, but the only picture I saw was of him jumping up (no models). I am 99.99% sure she was cut. There is nothing with VS yet (still doubtful if it actually happened, even though it was apparently confirmed, still think it was a test shoot or for his new book). I hope she was not cut from VS. And there is no revlon (it is rare that models shoot with them).

Does she have any new work which has been confirmed?

well the latest, ive already briefly mentioned above:

GQ spread

Revlon ad or fall campaign?!

possible Ann Taylor fall campaign

etc...

Honestly, nothing really noteworthy. Except for her men magazines and her "get-togethers" with Tyson Beckford and P Diddy, nothing else.

I don't think she shot for Ann Taylor because they are releasing their new season and she is not in it. She is not on Ann Taylor LOFTS website either (behati prinsloo is). Maybe all she did was their presentation. She is not in GQ either. She apparently shot with Diddy, but the only picture I saw was of him jumping up (no models). I am 99.99% sure she was cut. There is nothing with VS yet (still doubtful if it actually happened, even though it was apparently confirmed, still think it was a test shoot or for his new book). I hope she was not cut from VS. And there is no revlon (it is rare that models shoot with them).

Does she have any new work which has been confirmed?

haha, i will be cracking up so hard if you are actually right! :rofl: because awhile back everyone was saying how many things she booked and how well she was doing and i always wondered "where is all this glamorous work that she is doing?? i never saw anything"....

my information comes from people who are close friends of shanina and also her relatives, they made these announcements a few months back.

so i really cant confirm or deny anything. i simply summrazied what i had read/heard.

also, i stopped searching for her new work just because there is hardly any and the quality of the jobs she books is poor. i used to look up info and other stuff on her, but there is hardly anything. and im not that interested anymore. if i stumble upon a photo i post it but i dont look for stuff.

thank you for updating her thread though. you've done a great job :heart: and thanks for the research you've done!

and BTW, all of this was confirmed!! so i dont know why someone would confirm all that info and then it isnt true.

especially the REVLON rumor. if it really was just a lie to sturr up some Shanina talk then it's pretty lame. I dont know why someone would say she booked all this if she didnt.

and if she indeed shot for all these campaigns but was cut in the end....wow....that is pretty bad. she cant book even a man magazines spread? its strange....

It is disappointing that she is struggling to book any note worthy jobs anymore. The only thing new that has come out is the Cotton On campaign, which is even not good enough for her. The models who model for Cotton On are always unknown Australian Models, so this not a good sign if this is the only new work coming out. The editorial which was posted recently is not even new, it is pretty old. I know that she is never going to appear in Vogue (not even Australian vogue) but she can at least try and book good jobs.

I don't find a point of her being NY, it is not her market (anymore :() I don't see why she didn't do Miami fashion week recently, this would have been perfect for her. She should be at least doing the unknown fashion weeks (L.A, miami, toyko, berlin, brazil, AUSTRALIA ect) I suggest she move to l.a or Australia this is more her market now. NY is for high fashion, she can't be making much money in NY.

If the work was all confirmed and then she didn't get it, wow. Maybe it was people making up that she had confirmed work internationally just to make it like she was doing something. She can't be making much money from modeling, how is she surviving in NY. I have a feeling that even if she moved to Australia she would struggle to book jobs anyway. The only way she would books jobs here is because of MMASM. It is very unfortunate what has happened. There has to be some new work coming out soon, what has she been doing all this time. When is she going to get the memo that hanging out (doing other things :)) with rap guys is getting NOWHERE, its making every thing worst, they are not helping her book jobs. Does she have a backup plan to fall back on if her modeling career fails (likely to happen, unfortunately) :( :(

She does not deserve to work with VS at this point in her career. I would love to see her there one day, but not now knowing the means of how she will get there :( :( Lots of models get linked to VS (one is Juliana Forge).

Do you know anything she has done recently (even if it is not note worthy, anything will do)

:)

I don't find a point of her being NY, it is not her market (anymore :() I don't see why she didn't do Miami fashion week recently, this would have been perfect for her. She should be at least doing the unknown fashion weeks (L.A, miami, toyko, berlin, brazil, AUSTRALIA ect) I suggest she move to l.a or Australia this is more her market now. NY is for high fashion, she can't be making much money in NY.

AGREE!

If the work was all confirmed and then she didn't get it, wow. Maybe it was people making up that she had confirmed work internationally just to make it like she was doing something. She can't be making much money from modeling, how is she surviving in NY.

check your PM, i'll explain to you exactly how she survives :)

Do you know anything she has done recently (even if it is not note worthy, anything will do) - nope darling, dont know anything. agree that cotton-on is not good but maybe better than nothing. i guess no more point to speculate since i have no clue what she is doing.

all i know is that she is back from london, she is in NYC and probably hanging out with friends.

:)

Shanina, in her good old days, when she was doing work. From her NY portfolio, credit to: Helen-Rox @tFS

Here is more to this shoot, the photographer is Julius Gregorio

post-41608-1280031422_thumb.png post-41608-1280031460_thumb.png post-41608-1280031506_thumb.png

VIDEO:

http://juliusgregorio.blogspot.com/2009/05...nny-intern.html

i really liked her in that shoot. it was back in the days and i was so happy she was getting HF work!!!!

Victoria's Secret was never confirmed. Russell James' posted a picture of Shanina in bra and underwear and people immediately thought it was Victoria's Secret. Russell does shoot for other things. Or it could have been a test shoot.

post-33914-1280076053_thumb.jpg

My advice to Shanina? Tone up and go swimsuit. Or even catalogue.

Victoria's Secret was never confirmed. Russell James' posted a picture of Shanina in bra and underwear and people immediately thought it was Victoria's Secret. Russell does shoot for other things. Or it could have been a test shoot.

post-33914-1280076053_thumb.jpg

My advice to Shanina? Tone up and go swimsuit. Or even catalogue.

I agree complete!!!!

her body is not ready for VS. She needs to mature more. I don't think she shot for VS. It is too soon, I don't understand what they would see in her (yet :)). The girls who work for them are already well known. The only people who know Shanina are Australians.

He always says on his facebook if it is for VS and her never did. There would be pictures by now. I think it could be people assuming that because she shot with Russell james that its for VS. Or it is people hoping that she did. I think she did a test shoot or shot for his new book. Or possibly her photos were cut (like GQ).

The beauty pics are very pretty, she should be sticking to this type of stuff. I think these photos are from a while back. With her track record of booking jobs, I doubt their new. The misc photos above are quite classy, lol. Partying, drinking, gambling she sure has been busy lol. I have been wondering what happened to the Ryan Leslie video, I did not know she was betraying Irina Shaik (why don't they just use the real Irina).