Bellazon

why???

alisa

i don't have a thread here and i have been member for years...

do you dislike me that much???

or am i just vain? <_<

Your seniority on BZ is not the main factor whether or not you get a thread or not. And I wouldn't assume you are disliked :)

Upravo ti je rekla da si beznacajna :pinch:

nije.... hahahha.... ima 2 negacije.... rekla je: ne bih pretpostavila da te ne vole (ljudi)

sorry for the language, but there was a misunderstanding cos both dajana and I don't come from areas where engilsh is native.

You can merge some of my Model ID threads to make room :blush: .

How about you nip the prob in your NBA and stop Qreating unnecessary threads? JUST JOQING, JOE! :hug: :rofl::nicole::rofl:

:blush: ... :ermm: ....

First of all, these 3 alone should speak for themselves...

1. Strange Fashion - 300+ pages :whistle: (shout out to Penny, Play, Reeyo, Baron... :blueeyedbaby: )

2. Natural Beauty - 120+ pages :whistle: .

3. A model thread where the model later joined and posted pics :whistle: .

post-17304-0-1446444807-12086_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446444807-12717_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446444807-15921_thumb.gif

Rate the Picture above - 17 pages in 3 months, Food (speaks for itself), Models making silly faces, Several great music threads, Several great model threads and some of the best model id inquiries in Bellazon history :blah: .

So for every miss... :brows: . So yes, if some of the few misses can be merged or other for this cause of space, I am willing :morning: .

nije.... hahahha.... ima 2 negacije.... rekla je: ne bih pretpostavila da te ne vole (ljudi)

sorry for the language, but there was a misunderstanding cos both dajana and I don't come from areas where engilsh is native.

I understand, but please keep in mind in order for the staff to moderate the board conversations must be in English. So please comply. Thanks! :flower:

You can merge some of my Model ID threads to make room :blush: .

How about you nip the prob in your NBA and stop Qreating unnecessary threads? JUST JOQING, JOE! :hug: :rofl::nicole::rofl:

:blush: ... :ermm: ....

First of all, these 3 alone should speak for themselves...

1. Strange Fashion - 300+ pages :whistle: (shout out to Penny, Play, Reeyo, Baron... :blueeyedbaby: )

2. Natural Beauty - 120+ pages :whistle: .

3. A model thread where the model later joined and posted pics :whistle: .

post-21980-0-1446444807-74215_thumb.gifpost-21980-0-1446444807-76052_thumb.gifpost-21980-0-1446444807-78557_thumb.gif

Rate the Picture above - 17 pages in 3 months, Food (speaks for itself), Models making silly faces, Several great music threads, Several great model threads and some of the best model id inquiries in Bellazon history :blah: .

So for every miss... :brows: . So yes, if some of the few misses can be merged or other for this cause of space, I am willing :morning: .

what model thread was that??