Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

ET sneek peak been posted?

Yeah, that video above was ripped by me. I posted the video here on this thread a week ago. I know my own video when I see it and trust me, there's no way that person would've gotten it unless they downloaded it from me. The butt-nut stinkhole that took the video and posted it without credit is named jogafunTV. I just love it when asshole people like this one can't take the few short seconds to give credit where it belongs.

This message is for jogafuntv: You and your suckass little website can kiss my ass.

:anger:

:heart:

@Pink: Trust me, my dear PC, I'm doing everyone a huge favor by not watermarking most of my High Def videos. (But I'm also not doing myself any favors, either.) :(

Anyway, I was in Las Vegas this whole Thanksgiving weekend, so I wasn't exactly sitting by the TV to catch anything VS-related, but hey, that's why azkid's here. So are you ready for some High Definition? Alrighty! Here's the official 20-second commercial of the VSFS 2008! I've uploaded two version for y'alls convenience: the 1080i and 720p versions. Pick your poison!

**NOTE: THE 720p VERSION IS WATERMARKED BUT THE 1080i VERSION IS CLEAN

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2008 COMMERCIAL (1080i HD)

Click on the thumbnail to download the 1080i HD commercial

31403896.501cbb.jpg

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2008 COMMERCIAL (720p HD)

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD commercial

31403895.ca4ecf.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1920x1080 & 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:20 SECONDS

Watch and have fun! T-minus three days and counting...................And just so everyone knows, there's THREE versions of the VSFS commercial. You know who's got 'em? ME.

:laugh: