Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

Heads up everyone. They show all three versions of the XMAS Commercial and a newer version of the Miracle Bra. (at least one I;ve never seen). And Heidi;s famous Santa Baby commercial. And Gisele´s Doce and Gabana commercial.Just thought I´d mention that.

Heads up everyone. They show all three versions of the XMAS Commercial and a newer version of the Miracle Bra. (at least one I;ve never seen). And Heidi;s famous Santa Baby commercial. And Gisele´s Doce and Gabana commercial.Just thought I´d mention that.

Anything else besides those, Joe? I've already posted 2 of the 3 XMAS commercials, the Miracle Bra, and the D&G Gisele ad, too. Please tell me there's more than that.

:laugh:

:heart:

Oh and regarding the VS commercials, I hit a snag on a few of them. I didn't cap the extended Miracle Bra commecial (both times that it aired), but I was able to cap all three versions of the XMAS commercial.

Also, after watching the show, I've made the decision to only post ONE High Def video for download and that will be for the PINK PLANET catwalk. Keep checking back here and I will have the full Pink Planet segment available for D/L in 720p HD (non-watermarked). Any problems with that? I didn't think so.

:laugh: