Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

:heart:

^^What makes you think I won't cap this show? You think I did all of that High Def capping for nothing? Was all the HD stuff I posted not enough?

Like I mentioned before, I will provide an assload of HD screencaps for all 35 models and if I feel like it, maybe I'll provide non-watermarked 1080i and 720p HD videos. The screencaps will be posted within half an hour after the show has aired on the West coast.

Azkid's vids won't take too long to encode which means they'll be posted first, but mine will definitely take some time and might not show up for download until a day later (except for the VS commercials). If you don't want to wait, then you might as well find a Bittorrent link and hope you strike gold.

:laugh:

Thanks so much azkid. I hope Adriana or someone does Conan this week.

@taniix: Oooooh, azkid is so gonna be mad.....

@Joe: Nope, not possible. Conan is on reruns this week and his schedule for the entire month of December doesn't contain any supermodels. And besides, after the VSFS 2008 airs tonight, the hype is done for the year and everything goes back to normal. It's a sad fact.

@Joe: Nope, not possible. Conan is on reruns this week and his schedule for the entire month of December doesn't contain any supermodels. And besides, after the VSFS 2008 airs tonight, the hype is done for the year and everything goes back to normal. It's a sad fact.

Why is azkid gona be mad? CBS uploaded it onto youtube! I got it from there! :laugh:

Why is azkid gona be mad? CBS uploaded it onto youtube! I got it from there! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

It's cool to see that so many of the Angels have gotten solo interviews or at least interviews in pairs (although I haven't seen any of Ale yet) instead of letting one or two models do all the promotion. VS is spreading the wealth!

Ale already had her interview yesterday morning, you can find it on Ale's thread :wave: