Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

I just saw world news now on ABC and they had a segment about the VS show :) they showed Adriana's first walk, Alessandra and Miranda! They looked amazing. I don't know if anyone new about that.. (doubt it) but it was a short nice clip.

Y'know dizzy, it woulda been much more helpful if we knew about it in advance. And since the segment already aired, I missed the opportunity to cap the very first batch of High Def footage! Now what are we supposed to do? And lastly, I wasn't even aware that anyone watched ABC News that late in the evening (unless you're waiting to watch Kimmel).

:laugh:

:heart:

Extra showed some brief recap footage of the VS show on today's episode. Of course, I capped it in HD (well, sort of) and re-encoded it to a nice resolution.

VSFS 2008 RECAP ON EXTRA 11-17-2008

Click on the thumbnail to download the video!

31193675.c16f03.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1024x768, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:54 SECONDS

The one thing to notice in the video? Behati flashing her ass to the crowd. Yup, that's elegance right there, folks. I also edited out the unnecessary interview footage of Paris Hilton and Diddy, so the clip is bit shorter than the one seen on TV. Oh, and a big thanks to nobody for not informing me on anything.

**UPDATE: One of the other songs that Usher sings at the show is "What's Your Name?" from his latest album.

:laugh: