Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

:heart:

The Babalu segment with Jorge Ramon was fun but not as sexy as it should've been. I wanted more Latin eroticism and all I got was Angela Lindvall bitching and moaning. But you know what WAS sexy and fun and hot? PINK PLANET!!! WOOO!!!

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2008

CATWALK SEGMENT #3: PINK PLANET

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD clip!

31461238.450735.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 4:55 SECONDS

I feel so dirty whenever I hear Behati say "So, girls, this is the Pink section". My response is THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

:laugh:

:heart:

There are various forums and sites offering up the VSFS 2008 for download in its 720p HD format (trust me, I've searched) but no one is attempting to post anything in 1080i HD. I, on the other hand, have decided to post a select few segments and interludes in their original 1080i HD format. If you want to collect the highest and best quality possible of the VSFS 2008, this is your best bet. Just pray that your PC doesn't crash from trying to watch these clips.

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2008

INTERLUDE #2: THE WORST PICK-UP LINES

Click on the thumbnail to download the 1080i HD clip!

31469131.ad0df1.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1920x1080, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:55 SECONDS

MARISA: "So, I've definitely heard, like, the worst pick up lines in the world. I mean, just some horrible ones."

ALESSANDRA: "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

SELITA: "Girl, yo' feet must be tired cuz you been walkin' thru my mind all day long!"

MARISA: "A guy once said to me, 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?' and I didn't even respond. I just turned around and walked away."

KAROLINA: "A guy once told me, 'If I was a new hamburger, I'll be the new McGorgeous'!"

NOEMIE: "I think the worst guy came to me and he look at me and he was like.....and I was like, 'Sss, ooh!'"

SELITA: "Just keep it simple. Just be a gentleman. Just go straight to the point, 'Hi, my name is... ' and if you're really smooth, you could throw in, 'I think you're beautiful'."

MARISA: "Guys, no matter how clever you think you are, a formal introduction is always the best."

ANNE: "We appreciate that. We're humans!"

Remember, Bellazon is the ONLY place to find 1080i HD clips of the VSFS 2008. Check back often for more (that's if I'm not lazy to make them, though).

:laugh: