Bellazon

Gisele Bundchen vs Aishwarya Rai

vyshnavi

Gisele vs Aishwarya  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more beautiful?

• Gisele
    • Aishwarya

both beautiful but why compare such different types of beauty???? they are like the exact opposites so it all comes down to personal preference I guess, and for me it is and always will be...

Gisele :heart: :heart:

the only reason i compared both of them is because they were both named "the most beautiful". i know a lot of girls get named that but i was just astounded that they named gisele that. for me a beautiful person is a beautiful person. i don't really care WHAT type of beauties they are. i guess this poll is a little biased on my part :o :)

don't get me wrong tho. i think gisele in an incredible MODEL but in my opinion ashwarya is light years more beautiful

both beautiful but why compare such different types of beauty???? they are like the exact opposites so it all comes down to personal preference I guess, and for me it is and always will be...

Gisele :heart: :heart:

the only reason i compared both of them is because they were both named "the most beautiful". i know a lot of girls get named that but i was just astounded that they named gisele that. for me a beautiful person is a beautiful person. i don't really care WHAT type of beauties they are. i guess this poll is a little biased on my part :o :)

don't get me wrong tho. i think gisele in an incredible MODEL but in my opinion ashwarya is light years more beautiful

Gisele is a very unique type of beauty from Aishwarya and the more unique your features are, the more difficult it is to compare to others.

With Gisele, probably more than any model, opinions on her beauty vary the most and are extreme on both sides (positive and negative). So a lot of people seem to either really love her face or really hate it. And if you really love it, its probably one of your favorites.

Aishwarya, on the other hand, is more of the "conventional" or "classical" beauty, so even though everyone isn't going to love her looks, not many are going to hate it. But those that really love both, probably love their favorite the same, if that makes sense.

As for me, with first glance, I was instantly struck by Aishwarya's eyes, lips, smile...whereas with Gisele, I was instantly struck with her sultriness. I didn't understand her beauty for awhile, but it grew on me with time :) .

I agree with you about Gisele, for me she is not beautiful or well built but I really respect her for a big model that she is, her success is enormous in fashion world. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...