Bellazon

Kendra Spears
Thumbnail

Sam12

21 minutes ago, Samiot said:

Always loved her look!   She would have been the next Cindy Crawford if she had stayed in modelling

Nobody can ever be a next anybody. The status of the real supermodels can not be reached by anyone. Kendra was just a great model. Not a supermodel like Cindy. There is only one Cindy;)) I still love Kendra, she also reminds me a bit of Karen Mulder sometimes, although she is not blond.

22 hours ago, radolgc said:

Nobody can ever be a next anybody. The status of the real supermodels can not be reached by anyone. Kendra was just a great model. Not a supermodel like Cindy. There is only one Cindy;)) I still love Kendra, she also reminds me a bit of Karen Mulder sometimes, although she is not blond.

I was referring to a similar look that Kendra had to Cindy.  In fact, there were shoots that Kendra did that attempted to recreate the look that Cindy had and Kendra did it quite successfully.  Don't forget that when Cindy began modelling she was was hailed as the next, " Baby Gia," for her likeness to Gia Carangi.  So, yes you can be the next somebody else.  That doesn't make any model less unique.  It's just that various ,"looks" are repeated and celebrated.   If you are speaking about Kendra's career vs. Cindy's, then of course, there is no comparison both for quantity and quality of work as well as longevity in modelling.  It is also hard to compare models of different generations.  The supers of the '80's and '90's will likely never be seen again.