Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

A short article on Marie Ange from french Elle's issue of this week :

ellemag.jpg

scan by me

citia for

It is really strange! She is so pretty and stunning, but she doesn't give me this wow-factor, Laetitia is giving me. I could watch pictures from Laetitia for ages and everytime keep asking myself, how someone can be sooo beautiful! Her sister is beautiful too, but she doesn't make me ask this question....weird.

• 2 weeks later...
imo Laetitia is born to be a supermodel and Marie (so beautiful too but) is model coz maybe she wanted to be like her sister and fall in love with modeling coz of that. I doubt that Marie would be a model if she wasn't Laetitia's sister :/

Lets deflect the conversation a moment from whether or not Marie is prettier than Laetitia. We'll all agree to disagree there, or agree to agree...Whatever. I do KNOW she is prettier than most of the young models out there so...Why SHOULDN'T she be a model?

Let's face it - we'll always be faced with those Laetitia comparing conversations in this thread. I doubt that people will ever look beyond the fact that her name's Casta.

So with answering to those kind of statements, like "She's not as pretty as her sister" or "without her sister's aid she wouldn't be anywhere", etc. we only will be having this conversation over and over again.

Why not simply ignore and enjoy her beauty?

And talk about her work - she's doing a good job in those Mango stuff!