Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Other backstage photos of Emily during SS10 Fashion Week :D.

Givenchy

7d452155979115.gif

Tibi

th_180cb355979108.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-29267-0-1446093219-71544_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3922309" alt="post-29267-0-1446093219-71544_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150">

Rag & bone

post-29267-0-1446093219-74228_thumb.jpg post-29267-0-1446093219-77458_thumb.jpg c418a055979121.gif

nymag.com

Oh please gain some weight Emily! I miss her not as skinny look, but hey, its great she's in HF now.

New La Senza HQ

post-36101-0-1446093304-17521_thumb.jpg

Megan Fox is so pretty and so hot, I find her beautiful even if she did get plastic surgery on her face, she was pretty before and after. I don't know why everyone wants to call her a tramp just for being totally sexy.

I am so jealous of Emily's face though! She could have more fat (especially for VS), but I wish I looked like that and I regret not being skinny so I could model so young. She is like the new Adriana, but still different. I love that look. Did Emily get her lips injected? They just look super alien huge in more recent photos, but it could just be the lip gloss ;)

Excuse my choice of words Please be mindful of the rules of Bellazon in relation to bitch/slut/whore related descriptions (see Rules of Bellazon at top of home page). ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

But I don't find her remotely attractive. I think she tries too hard to be edgy and sexy.

Emily is just gorgeous! I don't fully understand why anyone would compare her to Megan when Emily is such class. Anyways, I hope those Givenchy rumors are true!! I wanna see more of Ms. E

:)

P.S. ~ I somehow doubt Emily's had any work done. It may just be her makeup or perhaps the pic has been altered.

Excuse my choice of words Please be mindful of the rules of Bellazon in relation to bitch/slut/whore related descriptions (see Rules of Bellazon at top of home page). ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

But I don't find her remotely attractive. I think she tries too hard to be edgy and sexy.

Emily is just gorgeous! I don't fully understand why anyone would compare her to Megan when Emily is such class. Anyways, I hope those Givenchy rumors are true!! I wanna see more of Ms. E

:)

P.S. ~ I somehow doubt Emily's had any work done. It may just be her makeup or perhaps the pic has been altered.

I don't think Megan is trying too hard. We all forget how media portrays celebrities, we never know who they truly are. Megan isn't classless by any means in my opinion though.

Emily is only 18 though and it bothers me to see her wear next to nothing or be in some provocative poses like the ones on the dresser. It's creepy to see her being forced to look so mature, when I know that no 18 year old has the maturity of a 30 year old. Anyway, it has nothing to do with how pretty she is. I love that she has her natural hair color. Every facial feature is her best asset. I only wish she had more weight on her, but I guess she is doing the whole model thing where you have to weigh under 110 pounds at 5'10."

It's just that her upper lip looks gigantic, but it really probably is photoshop... I hate over-photoshopped pictures so much. Liker he Maybelline ads, she doesn't even look like the same person. They messed with her pretty nose and made her lips way too big. She is flawless in her candid photos, like literally poreless so why mess with her on the computer? NO NEED.

Emily isn't being forced to look so mature. No one forced her to take part in the photoshoot or to get on top of the dresser. Furthermore, Emily is 18 which is to say she's a consenting adult. Let's also keep in might that while in theory 18 year olds are less mature than 30 year olds, there's plently of 30, 40, and 50 years who act like 15 year olds. Which is also to say there's plenty of 18 year olds who are much more maturer than 30 year olds.

Point is, Emily has free will. She could have said no but she didn't. So I guess one can assume she saw nothing wrong with the shoot. And again, she's 18 - an adult!

Ok seriously the discussion of Adriana vs Emily vs Megan needs to go the f*ck away. If you're not a fan don't post. If you just came here to bitch because you're an Adriana fan and people have compared the two due to her picking up the Maybelline campaign that Adriana dropped go away... this isn't the thread for it and I honestly don't want this to turn into a Bar Rafaeli thread... that place makes my head hurt.

btw the people at 'The Block' should seriously get someone else to bind their magazines. It's half sewn with a shitty glue job added in.. BIGGEST pain in the ass to take apart :(