Bellazon

Eyebrows.

kimberly

Ok I am really upset. I have been trying to get my eyebrows thin for a while cause when I was younger I had really thin eyebrows but they LOOKED really cute on me. I dont know why I keep doing this. I should know better, I screw them up every single time I try. So I FREAKIN OVERPLUCKED. I need to get rid of these tweezers, I am addicted. I look like I have straight eyebrows or something. I look freakish and I am so upset. So I bought rogaine because it helped them grow back really fast the last time I overplucked. Hopefully this will help. I know that complaining will not make them grow back any faster but I felt like if I vented I would feel better. I HOPE i never do this again. argh........

I HATE WHEN THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND I SCREW THEM UP. i do it all the time, youd think id have learned by now. .....

Step 1: Relax

Step 2: Don't worry too much about it

I'm a guy, so I don't know much about the finer points of plucking, but I'd say as long as you keep em natural, clean, and not bushy - none of us will be complaining.

Now I'll step aside and let the girls actually answer your question.

You made me LOL thanks, As long as you dont do what the newly crowned Miss USA does with her eyebrows you should be all right. I once colored my hair it was supposed to be brick brown or something like that and it turned out bright red! My family told me I looked like Ariel the little mermaid, I understand your pain I washed my hair constantly. I dont know how to help you but they will grow back Good Luckpost-3782-1146248325_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thank the lord for me having naturally okayish eyebrows. Plus I seriously can't be bothered with the hassle of plucking too much.

I feel your pain though, my mum over plucked hers about a month ago and she wasn't happy AT ALL.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to grow some parts of my brow back... it's the biggest pain in the world... takes a while to stop feeling like you look a little stupid and it's so tempting to just pluck it the f*ck off... :) don't mind me

• 2 weeks later...

great eyes, indeed !

rouge red is absolutely right. I dislike thin eyebrows, they make you look older and not natural. That's one of the reasons why I love Laetitia. Her eyebrows are so perfect !

I used to have my eyebrows kind of thin, so I'm letting then grow "natural" again, but the waiting is killing me ! :pinch: