Bellazon

Lukas Haas
Thumbnail

MartiniLush

:heart:

Long piece on Lady in White: http://criterioncast...-lady-in-white/

The film has twists and turns, creepy imagery, violence out of nowhere against children, some stellar child acting (especially from Lukas Haas) and one of the most haunting scenes using the song "Did You Ever See a Dream Walking" in whistle form that I've ever heard. I feel like this film has been sadly been forgotten and put aside for flashier horror films, but this film has influenced The Sixth Sense and The Others, two hugely popular ghost stories that came out a decade or more later.

Cute pic with Leo!

I love Lukas' mobli account! He always posts beautiful pictures/videos. He seems to have a very artistic way of looking at the world.

Yeah, he posts some amazing pictures, for example the recent one from NY. So many talents.

Here's another self portrait: :)

post-60408-0-47298400-1351786653_thumb.j

He likes that mask!

Thanks! He's with Ethan Suplee, right?

Seems Lukas is very much at the beginning of Lincoln. No intent waiting necessary.

@KidsPickFlicks

3 amazing actors in minor, minor roles in LINCOLN: CHRONICLE star Dane DeHaan, INCEPTION's Lukas Haas and GIRLS' Adam Driver

@msottovoce

Lukas Haas has made a career from appearing in the beginning of every other movie. Act 1 then...dead. Most of the time, dies at 30 min mark

@shanghaijim

Lincoln is a policy/civics wonk's dream on celluloid. Also, Jared Harris! Lukas Haas! All the cameos!

While I'm on the subject of twitter, he apparently lost his $1000 wallet - I think at 1 Oak in NY during election night - also probably got it back or she wouldn't have tweeted, would she. ;)

@CHARL666TTE

Just found Lucas Haas' wallet with over $1000 dollars in it...

Seems like he really fell off the wagon cigar-wise. I just don't find cigars attractive, but the picture is cute! Does he post a lot on facebook, Aussie?

Not the most exciting sighting tweet ever, but anyway. Before this the guy tweeted he was at Goal.

Saw Lukas Haas tonight. Would've tried to sneak a pic of him, but my phone was dying (again). #Celebspotting

Unfortunately not I am lucky to recieve anything. Bethold was in NY, last weekend and he went riding with Leonardo. Lukas didn't attend because of a dinner, he had with a director. I think Lukas is planning on going back to India soon, so whether he does or not, I have no idea. Hopefully he does :)

Frances Fisher @Frances_Fisher

An actress' dream: Working the wonderfully generous and talented @lukashaas & @mykeltiwmson #Touch

post-60408-0-70803100-1354653651_thumb.j

:)

jOBS - the forthcoming Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher - will close this year's Sundance Film Festival.

Sundance organisers made the announcement on Monday afternoon (December 3), also confirming further non-competition world premiere screenings.

jOBS is directed by Joshua Michael Stern, and features a supporting cast including Dermot Mulroney, Josh Gad, Lukas Haas and Matthew Modine.