Bellazon

Lukas Haas
Thumbnail

MartiniLush

An actor and musician, Lukas was born April 16, 1976. He was discovered in his kindergarten class by casting director Marjorie Simkin. He first gained fame when he starred as Samuel, opposite Harrison Ford, in Witness. He is currently working on his first solo album, due to be released on iTunes in October. He is good friends with Leonardo Dicaprio, Tobey Maguire (he even wrote a song, Sweetheart, for Tobey's daughter Ruby) and Kevin Connolly. He is currently dating model Lindsay Lullman.

Lukas' MySpace page can be found here:

http://www.myspace.com/lukashaas

post-23846-1222388619.jpg

• 5 months later...

Mild Hogs -- The Most Harmless Biker Gang Ever

With their peddles revving, Tobey Maguire led his environmentally-friendly gang of bikers through New York City yesterday.

Instead of switchblades, Leo DiCaprio, Kevin Dillon and Lucas Haas attack people with facts about how to help reduce global warming.

Bad to the bone ...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/07/mild-hogs-th...iker-gang-ever/

• 1 year later...
His music is too mellow for me. l like something with abit more oommpphh to it. But l respect that he's very talented. l like rock music myself.

he is talented. He juggles both acting and singing. I'm surprised he never really broke out in hollywood.. i know after "Witness" he got some popularity and then got starring roles soon after but i wouldn't say he has an impressive resume. However, he's probably happy with how things are going. Actually he's getting a little more high profile lately... he's In Inception for like 1 minute hehe but he's in Red riding Hood and then Contraband with Mark Wahlberg. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...