Bellazon

Lukas Haas
Thumbnail

MartiniLush

• 4 weeks later...

That beard adds like a decade :) but still looks pretty cool in some pics IMO.

post-60408-0-66920600-1422488580_thumb.j

Image Entertainment has picked up the North American rights to the horror thriller Dark Was The Night: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/image-picks-up-horror-film-767595

"Dark Was the Night received an overwhelming response at ScreamFest and the Film Society in New York,” said Mark Ward, svp in charge of Image acquisitions for its parent RLJ, in a statement. “We are excited to bring this film to the genre community on the big screen and digital platforms."

Image plans to release the film theatrically in multiple cities later this year.

:ddr:

Thanks for the pics!  I know not everyone agrees but I love the beard, especially the pic of him last Thursday.  :wub2:   His girlfriend looks really really young.  Is she?  I haven't been able to find much about her, probably cause I don't know her last name....

Thanks for the pics! I know not everyone agrees but I love the beard, especially the pic of him last Thursday. :wub2: His girlfriend looks really really young. Is she? I haven't been able to find much about her, probably cause I don't know her last name....

Her last name is Silinyte. She's Lithuanian. When I first saw her I thought she looked like a teenager, I believe she's in the 19-21 age range.

She's a model. She has a thread on here.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51189-saule-silinyte/

Thanks for the post!  Over the years, every once in a while I've wondered if stories like these about Leo and his friends might not actually have some truth to them.  I'm sure some women have had experiences that would lead them to believe it.  A bunch of guys being young, hot, famous and rich in Hollywood, I'm sure they've come across as assholes at some point to some people.   I think over all they seem to have a pretty good reputation, so I'll continue loving all of them  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...