Bellazon

Lukas Haas
Thumbnail

MartiniLush

I think he quit cigars. Judging from pictures he gave up cigarettes for cigars ages ago. He was also not smoking most of last year, just e-cigs.

Yeah, probably not him, the hat just tripped me, also because he is wearing what could be the same hat in the stopsmoking pic and he was apparently at that concert (he was reposting a friend's video of it), but if it doesn't look like him...

I found these Coachella pics! ... from 2012

post-60408-0-21312300-1366066611_thumb.j post-60408-0-51334900-1366066914_thumb.j

Also from the Mobli party last year while I'm posting current stuff:

post-60408-0-01037600-1366067326_thumb.j

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKAS HAAS!! in Euro time.

Touch 2.12

post-60408-0-13596600-1366325773_thumb.j

Birthday party in Vignette yesterday and that's all the photos I got:

post-60408-0-52103500-1366325782_thumb.j

That's kind of interesting: 10 actors cut out off a Terrence Malick movie: http://blogs.indiewi...eacted-20130410

Actors: Bill Pullman, Lukas Haas

Film: "The Thin Red Line"

How Badly Were Their Roles Affected: Excised Completely

Bitterness Level: 0/10 lemons

What Happened & How They Reacted: Along with Rourke, only Bill Pullman and Lukas Haas definitely had filmed roles cut from the movie -- photos of both of them on set exist. However it doesn’t seem like their parts were ever huge, and as supporting players in a cast so stacked with A-listers, perhaps they weren't wholly surprised not to make the final cut. Either way, neither has gone on record in any major way about their disgruntlement, a sign of either class or resignation.

That film is good, but it's rather depressing what was lost... Poor Adrian Brody!

I have to finish watching this season! I'm so behind. I love it cause he has a big role + lots of screen time!

I love his mobli account...but a little disappointed he was in LA. I was hoping he'd be in NY for the Gatsby premiere.

I was surprised he was in LA as well. However he'll apparently be in Wally Pfister's Transcendence :clap: which started shooting in LA recently, if I'm not mistaken, so maybe he couldn't get away because of that. Or maybe he'll just see Gatsby in Cannes, because that's better or something (I think it's shown in Cannes, right?).