Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

I wish her a very happy birthday (30)! 💖
(With this almost ten-year-old picture, from the Alberta Feretti SS 2014. My all time favourite, she was so stuning there.💯)
157789745_AlbertaFerrettiSpring2014DetailsLtHpLMvs4DVx.thumb.jpg.0660f24fd3677585c160ee310efef342.jpg

I also feel that she might be pregnant. They didn't want her and Jasmine at the same time, so Joja could be run by one of them. The renovation of the new house (and the children's rooms😃) will also be ready. If it turns out to be true, then good luck to her.

And of course, Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for the recent updates.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Smarf said:

She's wearing a lot of oversized stuff on IG, prolly.

Tbh, I thought she was pregnant in December, cause that was the time around which she started wearing lots of coats over her clothes and oversized clothes altogether. But considering that it's been almost six months since then and that in her public appearances (PFW, Shein event) her body looked pretty much the same as always I don't think she is. 

But who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to start a family around now. Specially when some of her friends are already moms and Jo herself is reforming the new house.