Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

12 hours ago, ivancica said:

Guys, do you know why she gets so much hate on the Official Victoria's Secret Thread?

that's a good question. I often check on it to read some news but I don't really understand the hate against her or the other girls. I believe I adore each of them - although Jo is my favorite. Every angel is unique in her own way. And they're doing such an amazing job. The photoshoots released in 2017 so far have been the bomb!

9 hours ago, subskriver86 said:

that's a good question. I often check on it to read some news but I don't really understand the hate against her or the other girls. I believe I adore each of them - although Jo is my favorite. Every angel is unique in her own way. And they're doing such an amazing job. The photoshoots released in 2017 so far have been the bomb!

It's just her turn. If you go back through the years, you see almost every angel or regular model gets hate now and then. Candace's been out on baby leave, so the hate sort of split between Jo and Elsa. 
It's just the VS thread being the VS thread. 

Thank you all for the lovely adds, Ms Jo's been looking fine lately. 

Who's been doing her makeup and hair for the VS Shoots lately? Why can't we get them for the VSFS? It's quite lovely. 

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

It's just her turn. If you go back through the years, you see almost every angel or regular model gets hate now and then. Candace's been out on baby leave, so the hate sort of split between Jo and Elsa. 
It's just the VS thread being the VS thread. 

Thank you all for the lovely adds, Ms Jo's been looking fine lately. 

Who's been doing her makeup and hair for the VS Shoots lately? Why can't we get them for the VSFS? It's quite lovely. 

I noticed it, sadly. I've been here almost silently almost for a year or so as I tried to interact yet nobody before you has ever responded me (and I thank you because I'm always happy to know other Josephine and VS angels' fans) 

About the make up and hair, I believe Talia Sparrow is doing her make up for sure as she's been tagged multiple times! About the hair... Rebekah Forecast and Danielle Priano did her hair on the shoots she did on May according to the tags on Jo's photos. But maybe some other times even other hair stylists worked with her.

Edit: Diego Da Silva as well! 

4 hours ago, subskriver86 said:

I noticed it, sadly. I've been here almost silently almost for a year or so as I tried to interact yet nobody before you has ever responded me (and I thank you because I'm always happy to know other Josephine and VS angels' fans) 

Don't worry about the hate, it will pass in the time for the show when it's time for people to go back hating on Adriana like they have been doing for the past 10+ years, now apparently Taylor is fat and shall be covered up for the show, so it may be her turn in the bitch we hate this month cycle :rofl:

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Don't worry about the hate, it will pass in the time for the show when it's time for people to go back hating on Adriana like they have been doing for the past 10+ years, now apparently Taylor is fat and shall be covered up for the show, so it may be her turn in the bitch we hate this month cycle :rofl:

I don't understand why people can even hate Adriana?! And about Taytay... Can I be completely honest and state I think she's in a marvelous shape? She's blossoming, turning into a beautiful adult and it's more than normal to face a bodily revolution. The last photoshoots they released of all the girls are the bomb. If these girls were chosen as angels there's a precise reason. They're surely different from the former ones, yet they sparkle in any case! Times change so do fashion and advertising. 

10 hours ago, subskriver86 said:

I don't understand why people can even hate Adriana?! And about Taytay... Can I be completely honest and state I think she's in a marvelous shape? She's blossoming, turning into a beautiful adult and it's more than normal to face a bodily revolution. The last photoshoots they released of all the girls are the bomb. If these girls were chosen as angels there's a precise reason. They're surely different from the former ones, yet they sparkle in any case! Times change so do fashion and advertising. 

I agree with you.  Times change in advertising and fashion, but they move glacier slow at times. 

If you look at the picture, I just realized, everyone else is sucking in their bellies, and Tay is not. 

PS :hug:You're welcome.  I know what it feels like when you find another fan of a model here.