Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

You know guys over time we might like veryy many models and have phases on which different ones are our very favorites, but in the end there's the one that we'll always go back to, admire and love the most.. For me that would probably be Daria, no mutter what, at the beginning when I started liking models and only knew few I thought that was going to be Adriana but I guess not.. Daria & Natalia would always be my favorite ones, not only are they incredible models, but they are Icons as well.. I'll always like Natasha as well but in 10 years say would I admire her.. Maybe not, but Daria will always be the one, Natalia as well for them two I've always had the most admiration.

You know guys over time we might like veryy many models and have phases on which different ones are our very favorites, but in the end there's the one that we'll always go back to, admire and love the most.. For me that would probably be Daria, no mutter what, at the beginning when I started liking models and only knew few I thought that was going to be Adriana but I guess not.. Daria & Natalia would always be my favorite ones, not only are they incredible models, but they are Icons as well.. I'll always like Natasha as well but in 10 years say would I admire her.. Maybe not, but Daria will always be the one, Natalia as well for them two I've always had the most admiration.

oh gawd, i love this post to bits.

Yes, for me, that would be Daria also. For some reason...

There's this mutual feeling about it...

Her beauty's beyond desQription... at times, too inQredible to be put down into words...

She's a very hardworQing girl... you can see that she has values and apparently, D2E (down 2 earth).

Tell me again, when has she ever denied her loves? She has no probs showin' her masQulinity..

She can flip it both ways...

at 1st, erin wasson was the one that could do it... but Daria has certainly mastered the art of modeling and posing...

well, with more years down the road, she'll still be leaving us gaping after seein' her piQs...

i don't find her prediQtable liQe certain models...

her posing, seems so natural for her... she doesn't have to put too much thought and maQe it techniQal...

it seems so innate,inborn.. :wub:

She's also a good role model. I bet that she's also a very loving person...

You know what they say about models such as, Gemma Ward, Gisele, Natalia...

They have the complete package, etc... they personify a certain type of beauty .. .. .....

Daria has this package too, but it comes with her personality, her aura, her beauty, her expression, her masQulinity...

etc..... :heart:

Her sex appeal... honey knows how to turn it on and off... soo well... her comediQ abilities surprise me..

i'm smitten by her intelligence... very eloQuent... she even desQribes the designer's clothes with utter praise and upholds it with great respeQt

thanks for all pics, Daria is love :heart: when speaking about the most-ever loved models, I know that my no.1 will always be Gisele, but Daria comes very close. She´s amazing, essential, unique, and has the most amazing eyes I´ve ever seen. Damn gorgeous woman. :heart: