Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

If not for Daria, that Vogue UK ed would be boring as hell. Demarchelier:"I wanna save money for my

retirement. Use white and brown, my signature colors. No other colors are allowed. Oh, and call

Daria, let her save the day." :cry: Some of the poses are reminiscent of Daria's Vogue UK ed "True

Romance" by Paolo Roversi.

And that Pepe Jean ad? Volcano-erupting hot!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: ...Forgive me for having a trance moment here... My

guess is they got the inspiration from Daria's "Got Jesus?" pic in Vogue Paris by Bruce Weber.

If not for Daria, that Vogue UK ed would be boring as hell. Demarchelier:"I wanna save money for my

retirement. Use white and brown, my signature colors. No other colors are allowed. Oh, and call

Daria, let her save the day." :cry: Some of the poses are reminiscent of Daria's Vogue UK ed "True

Romance" by Paolo Roversi.

And that Pepe Jean ad? Volcano-erupting hot!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: ...Forgive me for having a trance moment here... My

guess is they got the inspiration from Daria's "Got Jesus?" pic in Vogue Paris by Bruce Weber.

hooray for SUPERDARIA! :laugh:

demarchelier and daria seem like a winning pair if there ever was one.

i was just cruising through a list of her campaigns - has anyone posted H&M FW0708 magazine/catalong scans of her yet?

EDIT decided to post the ones that i could find. not all HQ.

52609_daria2_122_85lo.jpg

scanned by trendy trendy

from FMD. i think she looks old in the first one

1024x768009cq1.jpg 000000105611-daria_werbowy-fit.jpg 000000105609-daria_werbowy-fit.jpg