Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

I'm sorry I do not find either of these girls even mildly attractive... Just to vote I'll go 1.5 down the middle.. but damn it's seriously looks like all it takes to be a model these days is to be thin... attractiveness is no longer part of the equation o.0

Thanks guys for helping so much to make this a reality :hug: .

Well, to a degree, it boils down to different tastes (of course some may just vote for their favorite models, I can't say) . Of course, the "natural" should be more objective I would say, especially if one CLEARLY has better skin :mellow: .

But of those giving the beauty points to those they think is most beautiful that is, we have to remember too that there are many nationalities of opinions represented. So everything that may be beautiful to someone from one country may look strange or not so beautiful to someone of another. I think diversity is good :) .

As to models, there are many high fashion models that I love as models, but didn't know until I came to BZ they were believed by their fans to be beautiful :blush: . But there are singers and actresses I say the same for, so maybe for some, they just have different taste from me or others come to love their beauty as they come to love them as models. I personally can't relate to either :rofl: . But I'm learning to respect it :) .

But I can't say whether its different individual tates, different cultures or maybe learning to appreciate the looks of some when they come to love them as a model in each individaul case, so I just have to respect them and be glad that they are enjoying my competition either way :hell yea!: !

One of my favorite models is

Masha Tyelna

. I'm not attracted to her per se, but I love her as a model and can understand someone not liking her look :) .