Bellazon

cheating boyfriend?

Kathy

my bf has been emailing, txting and phoning me since we broke up. he feels regret and he misses me.

its very hard for me to withstand, as i love him very much. my mind is saying, hell no! but my heart is saying, take him back....

just watch the situation from an another angel....would you like to hear your heart and spend a suspicious life,thinking that he can do these things again even more worse have a relationship with someone...you'll start checking his sms,e-mails,chat boxes even if you don't want too...and turn into a jelaous person-you would despite yourself than!!!

I just can imagine how you feel because I can't see myself in the future having these problems...but just think very hard if you're thinking going back to him :idk:

• 3 weeks later...
my bf has been emailing, txting and phoning me since we broke up. he feels regret and he misses me.

its very hard for me to withstand, as i love him very much. my mind is saying, hell no! but my heart is saying, take him back....

just watch the situation from an another angel....would you like to hear your heart and spend a suspicious life,thinking that he can do these things again even more worse have a relationship with someone...you'll start checking his sms,e-mails,chat boxes even if you don't want too...and turn into a jelaous person-you would despite yourself than!!!

I just can imagine how you feel because I can't see myself in the future having these problems...but just think very hard if you're thinking going back to him :idk:

:whistle:

I agree with you IrenistiQ

The story of my life says: Never say "I won't eat from that tree"

... or whatever the saying should be expressed in english

I think if I loved someone really much i could depending on the circumstances take him back and forgive him, I guess.

So I think it's up to you if you say I love him so much and he truely regrets and is repentant - I can forgive him and trust him again.

Or if you come to the term of saying I can never trust this person again.

Listen to your heart. I am sure you will make the right choice for you :hug:

(and never forget: even if you make a wrong choice at some point - it's always a chance to learn and grow)

I think if I loved someone really much i could depending on the circumstances take him back and forgive him, I guess.

So I think it's up to you if you say I love him so much and he truely regrets and is repentant - I can forgive him and trust him again.

Or if you come to the term of saying I can never trust this person again.

Listen to your heart. I am sure you will make the right choice for you :hug:

(and never forget: even if you make a wrong choice at some point - it's always a chance to learn and grow)

But then, the confidence is never the same. You could forgive him, but then, when you look at him, you remember the other girl. That is what happens with me.. and I rather ten thousand times going throught this phase of pain, than being with him, feeling like he's not the same, neither am I, and then, suffering again.

I would tell you to stop it right now.

I'd shut him out of my life, even if I loved him. Let it be a lesson for him: cheating is not done, nor will it ever be. You will find someone else who does value your feelings. And he'll probably come out of it a bit wiser and hopefully treat his next girlfriend better.

If you really feel that you can't shut him out of your life, then plant the suggestion there might be a future for you two, but let him take the initiative. Be tough, show him how hurt you are. Don't return his phonecalls or pleading text messages and don't contact him on your own initiative. If he's really sorry for what he did, he better tell it in your face. And he'd better work hard to regain your trust. I don't think I'd ever get back into a relationship with someone who cheated on me (I'd probably start by threatening to castrate him in his sleep if he cheats again :knives: ) but if you can forgive him without letting him cloud your judgment/manipulate you, then more power to you.

Whatever you do, don't let him have the easy way out. :bellazon: Actions have consequences and he'd better know it. For his sake as well.

Good luck

• 9 months later...

My first ever bf I had in high school cheated on me in high but at that time I didn't know about it ( to dumb to figure it out) and then a couple of years pasted and we started dating again. Surprise surprise he cheated on me again and then I learned he cheated on me the whole time we dated in high school. Whee he cheated the second time we dated I was such a moron because I didn't want to believe he would do that to me. Guys who cheat are jerks. I was stupid with him but not anymore. If you cheat on me now you better run because something is getting chopped off. :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...

i'm the kind of person who can make the difference between the sex and the love.

i can be in love and have sex with someone else.

when i start a relationship i'm always honest and my boyfriend always know that one day i could have an adventure... and i allowed him to do the same.

it doesn't mean i spend my time to have sex with other guys. absolutely not. but i know myself, and i know have sex all the time with the same person can be boring. now i'm calmer, maybe because when i was younger i had the feeling i need something new but didn't know the good way to find it... so i tried someone new...

now, with experiences, i understand seduction is very important, keep the myster, have fun, some people are scared to be riddculous if they try to be sexy, they try to create a little game... and that's sad.

the routine is a love killer. this is not because we found love that we can't evolve, we should try to evolve together with the respect and funny and sexy mood.

but nobody know, even with these little games maybe one day i will need somebody else.

maybe because i'm absolutely not a jealous girl i don't "see" the problem. i understand it but... i don't know... i'm not obsede by jealousy.

i know sometimes i can hurt my boyfriends (sometimes not because they are exactely like me, they enjoy their sexual freedom and we laugted about our experiences... and in same time we were crazy in love and we enjoyed spend time together) when i know i can hurt them i always try to test the, to know maybe they could be interested by a threesome with another girl... and fortunately, they are always agree <_<

i don't know, have sex all the time with the same person it's like eat everyday pastas with tomatos... :ninja: :x

i'm the kind of person who can make the difference between the sex and the love.

i can be in love and have sex with someone else.

when i start a relationship i'm always honest and my boyfriend always know that one day i could have an adventure... and i allowed him to do the same.

it doesn't mean i spend my time to have sex with other guys. absolutely not. but i know myself, and i know have sex all the time with the same person can be boring. now i'm calmer, maybe because when i was younger i had the feeling i need something new but didn't know the good way to find it... so i tried someone new...

now, with experiences, i understand seduction is very important, keep the myster, have fun, some people are scared to be riddculous if they try to be sexy, they try to create a little game... and that's sad.

the routine is a love killer. this is not because we found love that we can't evolve, we should try to evolve together with the respect and funny and sexy mood.

but nobody know, even with these little games maybe one day i will need somebody else.

maybe because i'm absolutely not a jealous girl i don't "see" the problem. i understand it but... i don't know... i'm not obsede by jealousy.

i know sometimes i can hurt my boyfriends (sometimes not because they are exactely like me, they enjoy their sexual freedom and we laugted about our experiences... and in same time we were crazy in love and we enjoyed spend time together) when i know i can hurt them i always try to test the, to know maybe they could be interested by a threesome with another girl... and fortunately, they are always agree <_<

i don't know, have sex all the time with the same person it's like eat everyday pastas with tomatos... :ninja: :x

Is this a Parsian philosophy on love and sex?

I know several people now who are French(mostly Paris area) and all of them seem to have the same idea about this. No one seems to want to "settle" for one person or have any idea what it trully means to love someone. Not that these thoughts doesn't happen here but most people i know here have had some kind of idea of commitment with someone they love even if they are scared to commit. In some part of them they still have some idea to commit to one person one day and stop this game with anyone they run across or feel to have sex with.

I understand free sex and free love can be an awesome ride but what happens when in the end you alone. Because if you think you will one day find a commited relationship from one that never was.. you will have huge rocks to climb to get to the point where you will live out your lives together because in the end.. sex has nothing to do with what will keep you together but allowing so many people inbetween a relationship will keep you distant from any true relationship that will be meaningful. And that is what is required for a happy ending.

it's can be problem for my relationships.

i'm not stupid and when i say "maybe one day i could have sex with someone else but it doesn't means i won't love me" it can be shocked my lover... but i just prefer to be honest.

maybe "french" are most honest but as you can see % of divorces in united states are more important... 1/2 in United States and 1/3 in France. my parents are together since 30 years old, my dad's big brother dates with my aunt since 40 years old (they started their relationship when they were 14 years old) and my mum's sister dates with my uncle since 25 years old.

by the way i always thought united states are very hypocrite about the sexuality... as their laws against the blowjob or the sodomy! but you can be sure than 95% of boys (or more :whistle:) really love it. XD and this is not really great and respectuful of love for the gay communauty...

that's very "animal". as the sex is only here to procreate and isn't here for the pleasure... like animals! the majority of animals don't know the Orgasm.

i don't think my honesty with my lover will change my fidelity... and this is not because the sex is hypocrite than it's better...

i won't jump on the first guy i meet because i said "maybe one day i could have an adventure..." absolutely not!

when i'm in love i focus on my boyfriend and i'm sure i didn't choose him for bad reasons...

i know what the love is. thanks.

i already be in love many times, extremely and violentely in love. these guys were like me, sexual open, but we really enjoyed spend time together and sex was fabulous. if i'm not stayed with them it's because they were really nocive for me (as poker player who can lose 8000 euros in a night), or because we took diferent ways.

we never split because of someone else.

by the way i don't think because a girl had opened her legs she can take my role. there is a difference between the sex and the love.

love is really more important than sex... and if sex if the biggest part, or the master piece of your relationship there is a big problem.

in the end it's exatctely the same when you enjoy the private sex...

this is not because you can sex with someone else all the 2, 5 or 10 years than your relationship is different XD

i don't know, it's like ask "yes, sodomy, blowjob, fisting are great, but what's happen when you're alone ?" maybe a vaseline economy ? :laugh:

it changes nothing about love!!! how two hours (maybe less) in a bed all the 2 years could change something ?

and with time i prefer included my lover. so we don't dig an hole between us but we share something new.

these sexual partners are just here for the sex and nothing else. i won't invited them for the diner, go at cinema with them, etc.

by the way, if people stay together because they feel obligated, engaged, it's suck. really!

i prefer be alone (and try to find love with someone else, or just be happy and enjoy the life) than spend my life with someone who doesn't love me. :x if the rule is "we must be together, we must have sex together, we must do it together, we must do that together" it's just horrible.

i just wonder how the routine, the totalitarianism can be an "happy end" ?

it's a prison if you stay with this person because you're too much afraid to be alone and you think nobody could really love you or you're too much lazy to be seductive...

totaly freaky.

ps : azgirl, you know, if you wanna tell me something, there are the chat thread or the private mails...

because everytime you try to talk with me there is always "compliments" like "i like france but i don't like Paris" (or "who are French(mostly Paris area) and all of them seem to have the same idea about this. No one seems to want to "settle" for one person or have any idea what it trully means to love someone" (like frenchs are wild animal without real feeling :alien: :rofl:) maybe because you saw "paris" in my profil. unfortunately, i'm not parisian :neo2:

i don't know if you really think you look pertinente or subtil but why not... :bounce: :doofywave: you're funny

sorry if be married, have kids before to be 30 years old is not my favorite fantasme. :x

actually, people live together because life become more expensive... so it's always better to share the bills... does it mean it a real love ? i don't think. XD

sorry if i already get my own appartment and i don't need to live with the first guy i meet to build my life. i can enjoy the life and wait to be really in love before to live with someone. sorry if i'm independant girl of 23 years old.

by the way, now it start to change but the pays in paris are more important than the pays in the rest of the france (more +30%) and i could say there is a big difference between my parisian friends and the others... my parisians friends are at school and they study to be lawyers, doctors, etc have a good jobs...

my other "friends" already live with a partner, have kids (to have state's financial help), they live in a routine and they make nothing interesting of their lifes.

if it's the real love, please i prefer never be in love!