Bellazon

Kings of Leon
Thumbnail

Michael*

I absolutely adore Kings of Leon! I first listened to their song "The Bucket" from Aha Shake Heartbreak about 3 years ago and became a total fan :hehe:. Only by the Night is more mainstream sounding but I thought they still sounded great songs like "Closer" and "Use Somebody" are something from that album that I can't stop listening to. It's great they finally got the recognition they deserved because it was about damn time! I just hope they don't get too mainstream to the point where I can't stand them.

I definitely want that Rolling Stone issue soon. Hmm I know they're playing in Boston on the 19th but I was really hoping that they would have got to play at the Coachella festival too. Oh well maybe next year.

• 1 month later...

i am a relatively new KOL convert.

they are truly a breath of fresh air.amazing sounds and lyrics

another artist i like, bat for lashes, does a cover of 'use somebody' that is truly inspiring.

it has the Dreaddfull™ seal of approval :rofl:

now that i know they have a thread ill be here more often :)

• 3 weeks later...

i love love love kings of leon!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a new fan though so try not to bash me too hard(that's the new cool thing to do on youtube and tfs forums bash the new fans)

but i'm getting more into their older stuff just as much as the new so i just wanted to drop by and say i love em'

and michael those scans are amazing thank you.i hope to contribute some pics soon :D

i love love love kings of leon!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a new fan though so try not to bash me too hard(that's the new cool thing to do on youtube and tfs forums bash the new fans)

but i'm getting more into their older stuff just as much as the new so i just wanted to drop by and say i love em'

and michael those scans are amazing thank you.i hope to contribute some pics soon :D

There wouldn't have been any bashing from me anyway (the more the merrier, and all that), but especially not if you're a fan of the older stuff too. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum! :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...