Your Favourite Movies

Qball

okaay so my fave are (no particular order):

Sin City

2 Fast 2 Furious

The fast and the furious

The Legend of Lucy Keyes

Carrie (old version)

The Amityville Horror (both old and new)

Shutter

The Ring (japanese version, the american sucks)

Scary Movie 1, 2 and 3

Poltergeist

Fragile

Gia

Girl, Interrupted

Bridget Jones' Diary

Forrest Gump

From Russia with love

Scarface

The Godfather 1 (my first movie :shifty:), 2 and 3

My favourite movies are:

Titanic

The Lord of the Rings 1-3

Goal!

Somethings gotta give

Hardball

Cool Runnings

Bollywood(Kal Ho naa ho, salaam namaste, mohabbatein, sometimes happy sometimes sad,veer-zaara)

Forrest Gump

Jarhead

Star Wars 1-6

Scary Movie

The Green Mile

Bad Boys 1+2

Ice Age 1+2

MIB 1+2

Ali

City of God

Rush Hour 1+2

Big Mommas House

:)

• 4 weeks later...

here are mine

1. Cruel Intentions

2. Freddy vs jason

3. The Hole

4. Joy Ride

5. I know what you did last summer

6. Titanic

7. Scary Movie 1-4

8. Saw 1 & 2

9. Bedazzled

10. Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

11. Hannibal

12. mr.deeds

13. eight crazy nights

14. Crouching tiger hidden dragon

15. Hostel

16. Blade 1-3

17. 2 fast 2 furious

18. Forrest Gump

19. Girl Interrupted

I have more but I can't think of them right now

• 2 months later...

I've decided to go over my top 100 movies list I posted earlier again, and selected the 10 I liked best. Then I tried to arrange them in some kind of order. After which I got some poster art and a short IMDB synopsis to go with them:

So, my top ten movies: (This list could already be different if you asked me tomorrow. :p)

1. Lawrence of Arabia

post-186-0-1446023650-24804_thumb.jpg

A biography of T.E.Lawrence. The young lieutenant Lawrence manages to get a job as an observer with Prince Feisal, the leader of an Arab tribal army. Lawrence decides to stay and help Feisal. His adventures are detailed by Jackson Bentley, a journalist.

2. The Seven Samurai

post-186-0-1446023650-25911_thumb.jpg

A veteran samurai, who has fallen on hard times, answers a village's request for protection from bandits. He gathers 6 other samurai to help him, and they teach the townspeople how to defend themselves, and they supply the samurai with three small meals a day. The film culminates in a giant battle when 40 bandits attack the village.

3. Once Upon a Time in the West

post-186-0-1446023650-26476_thumb.jpg

A mysterious stranger with a harmonica joins forces with a notorious desperado to protect a beautiful widow from a ruthless assassin working for the railroad in this long frontier epic. Mysterious pasts and the strength of loyalties is explored amid lightning fast gun battles and stylish vistas.

4. Blue Velvet

post-186-0-1446023650-31007_thumb.jpg

A man returns to his home town after being away and discovers a severed human ear in a field. Not satisfied with the police's pace, he and the police detective's daughter carry out their own investigation. The object of his investigation turns out to be a beautiful and mysterious woman involved with a violent and perversely evil man.

5. The Deer Hunter

post-186-0-1446023650-39351_thumb.jpg

Michael (Robert De Niro), Nick (Christopher Walken), and Steven (John Savage) are three buddies from the steel mill town of Clairton,Penn.They are like schoolmates, hanging out in a local bar and enjoying weekends of deer-hunting. Michael and Nick are also both in love with Linda (Mryl Streep), who seems to juggle both of the men. But their placid life is soon to be changed after they are enlisted in the airborne infantry of Vietnam. So they all celebrate a goodbye at Steven's wedding and they leave to Vietnam, where they are captured by the enemy and forced to play a game of Russian Roulette. They escape and return home, but their lives are forever changed. Nick stays in Vietnam, Michael returns to Linda, and Steven is handicapped after losing a leg in the war.

6. Casablanca

post-186-0-1446023650-40884_thumb.jpg

In World War II Casablanca, Rick Blaine, exiled American and former freedom fighter, runs the most popular nightspot in town. The cynical lone wolf Blaine comes into the possession of two valuable letters of transit. When Nazi Major Strasser arrives in Casablanca, the sycophantic police Captain Renault does what he can to please him, including detaining Czech underground leader Victor Laszlo. Much to Rick's surprise, Lazslo arrives with Ilsa, Rick's one time love. Rick is very bitter towards Ilsa, who ran out on him in Paris, but when he learns she had good reason to, they plan to run off together again using the letters of transit. Well, that was their original plan....

7. Philadelphia Story

post-186-0-1446023650-43318_thumb.jpg

Philadelphia heiress Tracy Lord throws out her playboy husband C.K. Dexter Haven shortly after their marriage. Two years later, Tracy is about to marry respectable George Kittredge whilst Dexter has been working for "Spy" magazine. Dexter arrives at the Lord's mansion the day before the wedding with writer Mike Connor and photographer Liz Imbrie, determined to spoil things.

8. Maltese Falcon

post-186-0-1446023650-45469_thumb.jpg

While Sam Spade is investigating the murder of his partner, he finds himself surrounded by a host of strange characters all after one thing - a statue of a falcon reputed to contain priceless jewels.

9. Bringing Up Baby

post-186-0-1446023650-46755_thumb.jpg

David Huxley is waiting to get a bone he needs for his museum collection. Through a series of strange circumstances, he meets Susan Vance, and the duo have a series of misadventures which include a leopard called Baby.

Les Diaboliques

post-186-0-1446023650-47966_thumb.jpg

The wife and mistress of a sadistic boarding school headmaster plot to kill him. They drown him in the bathtub and dump the body in the school's filthy swimming pool... but when the pool is drained, the body has disappeared - and subsequent reported sightings of the headmaster slowly drive his 'killers' (and the audience) up the wall with almost unbearable suspense...

• 3 weeks later...

All of Sarah Michelle Gellar's movies (I love Cruel Intentions)

Saw 1 & 2

Freddy vs Jason

Joy Ride

The Hole

Hostel

I know what you did last Summer

Mr. Deeds

Eight Crazy Nights

Blade 1-3

The Silence of the Lambs

Hannibal

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Girl Interrupted

Forrest Gump

2 fast 2 furious

The Amityville Horror

Ice Age

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Blues Brothers

Finding Nemo

Miss Congeniality 1 & 2

Pirates of The Carribean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Being John Malkovich

2. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

3. Le Fabuleux Destin D'Amelie Poulain (Amelie Of Montmarte)

4. OldBoy

5. Untold Scandal

6. A Tale Of Two Sisters

7. Velvet Goldmine

8. American Psycho

9. The Illusionist

10. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

11. Keiner Liebt Mich (Nobody Loves Me)

12. 8 Femmes

+ The School Of Rock :laugh:

My list is big. :ninja:

- All that Jazz