Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

You know what time it is...it's time for Raf to bust out the good stuff which finally includes some savoury food (incl my special guests known as floral pants) (Y) 

post-67297-0-1446013620-38871_thumb.jpg

Item number 1 is really a weekend treat, in the farming area of my city they've always got these drivethru's were they get fresh strawberries and then blend them with ice cream to make a delicious dessert :heart:

post-67297-0-1446013620-41947_thumb.jpg

Item number 2 is something I got from the French bakery (I've become addicted to that place), IDK what this is, a brioche maybe? jj3 help me out, but whatever it was it was nice, and filled with custard.

post-67297-0-1446013620-43775_thumb.jpgpost-67297-0-1446013620-44782_thumb.jpg

And this was last nights dinner since we went to an Italian place. Free garlic bread, and a pizza wish mushrooms, hams and prosciutto and plenty of cheese. Woodfired too so it tastes even nicer  :drool:

And just because I lacked in the amount of sweetness, here's another treat and the beacon of the wonderful city I live in, behold the tallest man made structure in the Southern Hemisphere, the Sky Tower (which has it's own restaurant but screw it I ain't paying $30 entry to go up that thing and then pay like $100 for a meal, even if the food there looks amazing)

post-67297-0-1446013620-45809_thumb.jpg

post-42476-0-1446013621-02138_thumb.jpg

Item number 2 is something I got from the French bakery (I've become addicted to that place), IDK what this is, a brioche maybe? jj3 help me out, but whatever it was it was nice, and filled with custard.

That's choux à la crème (cream puff) :)